Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Handy SQL Scripts] - Updated + Other stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have reworked most of my SQL scripts and added new things to them.

Mailing Equipment:
I updated the stat lists for the 6.5.2 FDBs, but still using
level 87 and 90 gear though.
Added CreateTime and Serial to each item mailed to keep in line with the correct way of item creation.

Item Set Skills:
Made scripts to mail all items needed to extract Item Set Skills.
Each Class has 32 items for all 8 ISS

Prototype SQL Scripts:
1. House Maid search. Just something I started to find house maids, since none of the maids on my server have gone missing yet I can't complete the script, But this will at least find them.

2. Suspect Player Search, this script will dig up information on a player, showing many of the common database entries you would think of looking at when investigating a player. It works well but I have intentions of making this a web/php based script so I can have formatted output. As for now its just displaying in SQL Manager.

Fun Scripts:
Pet Attributes: Will set all pets on the server to level 100 and pet crafting skills to lvl 61.
Dura: Will set all player items with 70+ dura to 9,999,990 Dura.

That's it for SQL Scripts, I do have more i've worked on like Diamond Donating, Resetting a Toon to New and others.

Here are some handy macros or GM Commands:
1. Give yourself all Monster Cards
/gm ? cardfull

2. Max all Wep Skills
/gm ? skillfull
This one best done as GM set to level 100, Also you can use this command to level crafting and planting skills, but you do need to talk to NPCs to get from 20-40 40-60 60-80 80-100

3. Who is online
/gm ? who
You do need the debug option in the runedev.ini for it to display information

4. Arcane Chamber Hall control
4a. /script ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? pcall Lua_OneYear_OrderObj")
This will display a control panel to change setting for the halls, like enable/disable which halls open, or which mode its on, and how long they stay open for.

4b. /script ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? pcall Lua_OneYear_P1_PayMoney(200000000)")
This will donate 200mil gold to open the Main Portal

4c. /script ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? pcall Lua_OneYear_P2_PayMaterial(200000)")
This will donate 200,000 resources to activate the Halls.
Allow 15-30 seconds between each macro, give the server time to change database values and run server scripts. Else you can bork it and it won't run.

5. Get all titles:
/script for i = 530000, 530999, 1 do ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? give " .. i); end
The client will hang for a minute or two, just wait for it to respond and you will have all titles.

6. Pull a Party/Raid to you.
/script for i = 1, 36, 1 do abc = ""; abc=UnitName("raid" .. i) or 0; def = "/gm ? callplayername "; if abc then ExecuteMacroLine( def .. abc); end; end
This is handy when you have a bunch of mates playing with you. It will only pull players to you that are in party/raid with you.

7. Mass Invite
/run for i = 1, 6 do TargetNearestFriend(); InviteToParty("target"); end
/wait 3
/script SwitchToRaid()
/wait 2
/run for i = 1, 32 do TargetNearestFriend(); InviteToParty("target"); end
Will target everyone in range and send a party invite request. Change /wait values if you find your PC isnt fast enough.

8. Level your pet fast. (If you don't have Database access to run my SQL Pet script)
/script ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? give 242095 99"); ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? give 242096 99"); ExecuteMacroLine("/gm ? give 207576 20")
/wait 2
/script for i=1,180 do a,b,c,d = GetBagItemInfo(i); if c == ("Pet XP Fruit (10,000 Points)") then PickupBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(i)); break; end; end; ClickPetFeedItem(); for i = 1, 99 do FeedPet(1); end
/wait 1
/script for i=1,180 do a,b,c,d = GetBagItemInfo(i); if c == ("Pet Training Fruit (1,000 Points)") then PickupBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(i)); break; end; end; ClickPetFeedItem(); for i = 1, 99 do FeedPet(1); end
/wait 1
/script for i=1,180 do a,b,c,d = GetBagItemInfo(i); if c == ("Enhancement Potion") then PickupBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(i)); break; end; end; ClickPetFeedItem(); for i = 1, 20 do FeedPet(1); end
Change the value PetFeed(1) to 2 or 3 up to 6, which is the pet slots.
Don't Spam this macro too fast, it will fail if the Enhancement Potions are not all used up first.

Later when I get time I will put up an addon I made that makes maxing a guild castle and guild level rather quick.

Hope these few things I posted someone will find useful/fun/interesting to use.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Look forward to 'Santa' posting some much awaited server files/lua updates.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back