Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[7331] Building the Tools

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question for you if you have time. While trying to build the files you released i have run into some strange issues. I have solved a lot of them but any file that uses the Rune Engine files has compile errors with Undefined Definitions, and calls for the build-able versions of lua and luabind.

Even after updating the lua files to matching versions (or the build-able versions) it still errors out with linking issues to lua as well. It seems as though there are some files missing required to compile any of these. I have searched through every version of all the files i have and cannot find anything compatible with these tools

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, i have built all the original files/tools successfully but the ones you released recently seem to be using different versions of original code that i cannot identify. Thank you, below are a few example issues.

[Tool] Rune ROS Lint
[File] Rune ROS Lint.h
Code:
In this file, "g_ruObjectFactory" is undefined in line 75

IRuObject *object = g_ruObjectFactory.CreateObject(stream);

[Tool] RuneGR2X
[File] RuneGR2X.cpp
Code:
In this file compiling causes 47 "lua / luabind' link errors

[Tool] Runewaker.UI.Editors
[File] CurveEditor.cs
Code:
In this file "Type" is not part of namespace Runewaker in line 10

using Runewaker.Type;

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the release prob. dont got all the needed libs. In the "leack" are the same files that got released 3-4 years ago but all dl links got deleted by the owner and by false reports to the websites.

You will miss the importand lua libs which allows the code to then implement luas. But the original (full) libs never got released, so the bunch of code is kinda useless untill you get all the libs. Sorry to say that, but this is not the first time files are not near to be complete!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually I released all of the necessary SDK libs in my release with everything you need to compile sorry Mollo you're wrong again if you look on this form you'll find other games that were released by the same company which use a lot of the same libraries some of the tools are broken and they need to be fixed and other tools are missing necessary databases what you can recreate we just need to make a tool that can convert the db files to mssql files

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah, that's why russians try to sell the org libs for 1k+, because the libs are in your releases. Now I understand!However, I don't wanna start arguing with you domo, since your joining discords to spread lies about me and what I did as a dev on your server and on other servers I helped a lot! I just hope you're getting happy with your 2 little german thieves! (Just google rom p server list, suddenly there is a new server using all your files since you gave it to them!)

I really don't care what you tell others, I just wanna help the community getting this damn game working, which is hard enough because runewaker is not a good dev :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in order to finish creating the map editor i need this full folder structure and also the DLL, does anyone have it by chance?

Type\Runewaker.Type.Spline\bin\Release\Runewaker.Type.Spline.dll

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick bump to see if anyone has found the folder 'Runewaker.Type.Spline'

Upvote 0
Back