• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AutoPatcher Help pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My English is not very good. I opened the file Update.inf. I wrote the links inside. but I got the error in the picture. There must be something I'm missing.

Error;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can't enter. You need to edit client (programming). Otherway ''client.exe'' copy and paste shortcut.
And edit shortcut target ''C:/Runewaker/Client/client.exe NoCheckVersion''. Use this shortcut to login your private server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand. Is that possible to do that?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know, I only see original client and arcadia client startup normally. But (update.inf) (runedev.ini) (client.config.ini) (vcfile.res) some of these config files can change possible to adapte your server.

Upvote 0
Back