Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

chanche the global loo´t

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

at the moment on my server when i kill a mob i loot everytime a letter for the celebration for five jears rom. Could i disable this item or chanche the chanche to loot it?

i searched a long time but i dont find anything.

Would be nice if someone have an idea what i have to chance.
thank you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, yea there is a way to change the loot (f.e. with this tool ;) http://forum.ragezone.com/f884/rom-db-editor-1065772/) but you first need to understand how the loot system in rom works (you can learn it fast with this tool). But as you said, the card is given by a global event. Maybe just change the event?! There is also a post somewhere here with a detailed guide how to change server events.
(Just as a side info, if you wanna change the events, you probably need to look inside of the server sided luas. RoM is normally built up with all the luas including such configs/codes)

For the future when you need more help, just use the following steps:
1. Activate your brain.
2. Use your brain.
3. Think about a solution (by using your brain ;) )
4. Look into this forum and try to find a post which can help you build a solution for your problem. In fact, there are quite a lot of post for a looooot of problems.
5. Ask someone who may have your answers
6. Now make a new post

Thanks for your attention and good luck with building a solution for your "drop problem" :)

PS: I don't want to be the bad guy, but you should be able to use steps 1-5 automatically... no offense

Greetings,
mollo

Upvote 0
Back