Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change skills and Boss's Heal Points?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm using 6.0.7 client files. My question is "how can i change the hp of bosses?"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would require editing the DB files for the boss id and stats. at this time i do not think anyone has an editor that can do that yet (that they will share) and the one im rebuilding is not ready yet since the code had to be massively fixed/changed.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but Lifefire is talking shenanigans here. Download the db editor (http://forum.ragezone.com/f884/rom-db-editor-1065772/). This tool is easy to handle and you will find a lot of help in the thread. You can change the drop table, boss stats and everything else there. After you finished your changes, you need to repack the data fdb OR create a local loading directory. This is simple as well. You just need to re-create the structure of the original fdb with folder (addons are the best example. Addons only work cauze their are already addons in the game files! For more information how you can load local .db files, invest some time and search in this forum!).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wasnt talking shenanigans, i wasnt aware that db editor changed boss stats.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Lifefire and mollo. I have one more question. How i change login theme? I want chapter I theme but i can't find theme settings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Lifefire and mollo. I have one more question. How i change login theme? I want chapter I theme but i can't find theme settings.
You'll need the client's source code for a proper solution.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can change it in the update.inf but dont think it has every login theme, was a video on youtube a while back on how to do it, is probably still up there.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to change the login screen you have to go into the source code. Yes, there is an option in the update.inf BUT in the source code, this option is getting ignored simply by hard setting the value instead of reading out what the value in the update.inf is.

PS: Lifefire I´m sorry to say it but you did talk shenanigans. Finding out that there are already some editors for that should take less than 1 sec. research time.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mollo, please re-read my post where it states "at this time i do not think anyone has an editor that can do that yet", I said I don't think there is one, which was the extent of my knowledge about the db editor on this forum.

I didn't say for sure that there wasn't one, so was I mistaken, yes, but it doesn't constitute as talking shenanigans when I simply provided a response that only indicates "my own knowledge" of something. If I would have said that there wasn't one with absolute certainty then I could agree with your 'shenanigans' assessment of my original reply.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude holy duck xD just accept it wtf. no need to talk around it xD I mean I don't even care, nor does anyone else here xD just wanted to get this poor kid the tool he needs.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wanted to give you poop lmao, i needed a distraction from coding the objectdbeditor. :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, your working with runewaker code or do you try to get your own code running? cauze runewaker code is a pain in the butt!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The runewaker code, i have it 75% translated already, i changed the source code to use login data from the INI file instead of hardcoded and it fully runs as well. Just have to finish translating it and load the rest of the ObjectData database tables

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant change login theme and boss's healt points. Can you help me with video or photo tutorial?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again mollo. I guess login theme changes inside in client.exe. My question is, "can i edit client.exe? how?"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been changing alot of stuff but i have not yet started on balancing and skill changes

Upvote 0
Back