Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C++ Compile error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to possibly shed some light on what causes this set of errors when trying to compile just "GMTools.dll"? Lines 89 and 90 are the 2 lines of code seen in the image below.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Your nVidia DXTLib is not correct. It doesn't find the declaration of MIPMapData. Which is included here:
Code:
#include <dxtlib/dxtlib.h>

dnExHKG - C++ Compile error - RaGEZONE Forums

You've to find the appropriate nvDXTLib version, I found Version 8.30 which is working fine. (Which you can find in the files I posted here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/release-compilable-source-1116932/)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for replying, i inspected a bunch of dxtlibs on my pc and never once noticed they didnt have the MIPMapData struct declared. Once i get to my main pc i will get everything sorted. i appreciate your help tremendously, thank you.

Upvote 0
Back