Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don't visit here often these days, but what the latest for this ROM stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, I don't visit here much these days, after Nexon shutdown I lost interest in the game and also the server stuff. My dusty old PC still has a working rom server on it but i've not done anything with it for such a long time.

What's the latest version ROM Lua and FDB and SQL database files getting around.

Anyone got a fully working siege wars and battle server yet ?.

Any good home brew tools people made in the past year ?.

And I see there are still some old faces posting and replying, good to see.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dude,
Mind of fact, i was exactly thinking about the same things.
I would also like to know if there are a newer version than the 5.0.7 that everyone got, to have the new gears, news bosses etc...
I might get interested by new tools or any kind of newer things that involv recent stuff of rom
Hope there will be some people who can help us out.
Thanks in advance and happy christmas to all.

Upvote 0

fht

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am at 6.5.2. right now. Binary and Database.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fht
can you tell us please where you got newer files?
unfortunately there are no more updates in this forum.

Thanks,

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fht

I would also love to know where you got 6.5.2 files from as well. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any newer Version as 6.0.7 would be very nice. Someone ready to share some ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the 6.0.7 dosent even work so dont think anyone will share something that work here... Ive been trying to install the 6.0.7 by following the guide at perfection and never been able to log in game there was always something and when i ask for help some people tell me that if i was too stu.pid to figure it it wasent for me and blablabla... Ive been runing wow pserver for almost 6 years now and never had problem with it and always had people willing to explain me and teach me how... I guess because rom is paytowin and that there is a lot of $ involved in these working pserver noone will ever be willing to give working files and explanation.. R.I.P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guide works fine. As for the community of rom, it could be better. There is some people here however who has helped a lot in the past, but stopped updating due to no new content/server files etc etc.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess because rom is paytowin and that there is a lot of $ involved in these working pserver noone will ever be willing to give working files and explanation.. R.I.P

Although this could be a reason you are wrong with the 6.0.7 stuff. It IS working, the guide is really good. For me i did it the first time (Pserver, well i would not say pserver because i only set it up for me, theres no one playing on it ^^).

And someone pmed me last year because of newer server files but wanted to have dollars for it. But hey, i will not pay for stuff that i only use for private reasoning and joy.

Theoretically what do you need to update the server to say 6.5 ? Just the GlobalDB and Lua Files ? Or was there a change to the Server controls like the Raserver ? Anyone knowing that ? Maybe someone who has newer files but don't want to share them ?

Technically Runes of Magic is the worst crap anyway, and on live Gameforge servers it gets worser and worser.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i did my best but did fail after over 8 hours trying to figure this all out. Im pretty sure my problem was that i did something wrong my sql but not 100% sure... Also i could open some of the zones and services but somes coulnt open. I would really like if someone could make a video on how to setup this server but i think it will not happen since its very long thing to do :p

Upvote 0
Back