Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

feedback for Project Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
feedback for Project Help

I am planning to host servers for every chapter of Rom
starting from chapter 2 (non-modified original servers with source code is what I have)
as well as chapter 3, 4, 5, up-to-date

now what my idea is is to create a server that allows you to play Chapter 2 as intended however you do have the possibility to move your character from chapter 2 to chapter 3 and so on and so on however I am not playing to delete the original character so you will always have the character in every chapter we all know there are tons of people out there who want to pay older patches

does people think this is a good idea is there anyone who would like to work with me on this project I am not looking for project developers because I will not share my code or patches with anyone after seeing what happened from my previous share with the community people with closed-source and attempted to make money so I'm not looking for software Developers

however I am looking for a GM's and staff to help manage the network and all of the different zones and servers do not ask for files or code cuz I will not give you access to that I'm sorry but after seeing what happened last time I'm not interested

please leave feedback and how you think I should handle this or if you're interested in helping with a project on this scale and do not worry I have plenty of server Hardware i own 22 servers with 64 gigs of RAM per server so I do not need your servers to help me out so don't ask

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
While i do think this is a good idea, i must say your post comes across as a little abrasive. While i do understand the reason behind it, it can also cause others to feel like help is not really wanted but more like you are saying that it would be a privilege to help you. Just some constructive criticism, do not take offense to it, im only trying to help. But yes, your idea/plans are pretty good if you ask me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beardilus... aka (thedomo, Dankbeard, the1domo) has recently shut down his servers again, he may answer a PM though, he was online earlier today

Upvote 0
Back