Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi! Community - Quest GM Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Everybody

Im newbie, I installed the server thanks to the incredible tutorial, (THX Domo & Coenx), also install the database editor (i love you MunkyCS) and modify the lucky potion to 100000% hahahahaha all drop the monster cards, production runes and more runes, hillarzu take me all legendary items and card in first kill. (Drop Card Everytime:eek:tt:) {It's very interesting to play like that when you drop everything}

hehehehe continuing, my question is
How accept quest? and complete quest?
through gm commands

I'm stuck, in Yrvandis Hollows whenever I created my Warden dwarf:thumbup1:

Thanks for considering my request.
Engibeer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no gm command to complete quests. You have to take them as a normal guy. But there are gm commands to set your level. So you can make the quests you need.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The code should look like this...

/gm ? Questflag xxxxxx 1

Replace the 6 x's with the quest id

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, you cant skip quest flags -.- the quests are lua based and working with trigger functions. you would need to questflag every quest untill your on the quest you wanna really do. just fking do the quests?! you can even cheat the things you need to collect or spawn the mobs you need.

Upvote 0
Back