Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi guys this is to ask if its normal that boss does not drop any loot as well as mobs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i finally manage to make the 6.0.7 server runing and everything seems to be fine exept for one thing... There is no drops from mobs and from boss... I want to know if its normal and if not what could make this happen?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no thats not normal. You probably got some corrupted lua, fdb or db files. I personally would replace the fdb files and check if it's working now. (BTW. if you're playing as GM class, then its normal to get no drops!!!!!!)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh lol thats why i played gm omg im noob ty so much also one more question why i been not asked to make a secondary password cuz now i cant buy anything in shop cuz of no sec pass...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the second password is safed in the db files. You can find them somewhere there (should be md5hashed). But you don't need the itemshop, you can cheat everything to yourself! You just need the id (addon).

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what the name of that addon bro?

like i mean i know for gears i can give myself with id in dungeon loot but for the item shop things i cant see addon of them so how could i and if there is addon for that what the name? ty in advance!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx mollo apreciated i figure out how to get all item ip and also how to have a secondary password and how to make item shop as i wish. Now all i need is more ram lol

Upvote 0
Back