Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working "See hidden Rouges" hack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

ME and my friend have private server and we are looking working "See hidden Rouges" hack, to test and only private use. Can anyone send me it on Private Message or something? I would be grateful, thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe this is the version of Romeo's Multihack that still works for stealth rogues.

You can adjust the settings and hotkeys in the files that are in the folder

Edit: Updated link below in my next post

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this hack based on micromacro:

Just start one of the Start_Hacks.bat in either

\micromacro\scripts\R5Hacks or \micromacro\scripts\R5Hacks_Base

"R5Hacks" is the latest version but I prefer "R5Hacks_Base" because it's easier to handle with the same keys as ROMeos Multihack use.

Most of the added functions in the newest version are useless (like increasing/decreasing mountsize) and make it hard to use.

Both versions contain an implemented "see stealth mobs" hack which I expended by seeing stealth players and NPC too. I believe you also see players with invisible potion.

Have fun

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problem :)

You should download it again. Just noticed there was an old adress in the R5Hacks_Base which caused the stealth hack wouldn't work.

Upvote 0
Back