Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hidden Zones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

playing around on my own private server and trying to find out things for about two years now.
There are some zones inside the wdb folder which are not connected to anything ingame, so you cannot enter them.

For example "dgn_eye_of_the_desert" does not belong to any instance you could enter. In the worldmaptable.db it is also not listed with any zoneid.
Additionally there are these "rw_training_32x32_005" files in wdbtraining I would like to explore if possible.

Any hints on how you could enter these zones?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's really easy you just get the database tool from this site
and the first ID the guid in this instance I used so I'm 67 (GUID "750067") and then copied the information from the first tutorials zone
and then started the server and I was able to enter the Zone by zoning 67

all of these don't seem to be like their incomplete

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow nice. Thank you :) Where do you got that tool? I have somekind of db Editor, but that doesnt give me all these information. Are you really running a private server on v 7.1.1??

Oh well. Found that db editor on my computer. But I cannor use it since its russian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back