Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instance

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

So how to create and how to get working ...

like Sun Temple
zone 181 -826 336 -2808 <-- Official server location

not sure how to create the barrior every time i spawn it ... its a box on the ground

hope iam on the right track for adding in a instance ...

thanks if any

Jane

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works fine for me on my server. Nor did i have this issue appear on g4l when working with them(and its not an issue there either and they are running the same code exactly as the release), so would look at things you've changed yourself. Either through interface or the data.fdb

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If i strip it back down to the beginning ...it does the same thing so either the code does not have it or it was removed for some reason...
me and Mageoski both striped it down to the start and redid it all adding nothing and it still does not work ..... there is only 2 spots that have the code for this, and its only in party option ..

but iam sure you know C++ better then me, took me a day to find this and had to use a program to scan them all ... ....:) after you get in the part and change it ... once you drop it works then ....

Jane

thanks Beerpyrs for a answer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the issue persists then it's something from base game, but as i said, have never had this issue.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Issue

here is what it should look like when NOT in a Party

here is what it looks like instead

please look at them and maybe someone can send me in the right direction ... on the issue ?

thanks Jane

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You appear to either have an interface error or corrupted character in your screenshot since your player level is showing ?. I'd look there to start. (I'm assuming you're using newer interface.fdb and it has some function to get peaklevel of player and that's causing this error)

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Re-download the server and its files installed based off mupu instructions and still the same thing NEW player NOTHING ADDED...

Jane
p.s. Not sure why it bothers me so much iam not going to start a server myself and love playing the game .... Just have to have 2 accounts on for it to work correctly ... Thanks Mupu...

If anyone would like to reply and try to point me in the correct direction please do ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly i still don't even understand what your issue is because your screenshots are super unclear. Is your issue that the menu doesn't appear? You can't click the options on the dropdown or what? You said before it only worked as GM now if you have 2 accounts it worked correctly, so i'm confused.

And once again, still don't have this issue on my server.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a heads-up: You can embed screenshots directly here and hide them behind spoiler tags. Saves users from having to open a 3rd party link and change tabs or windows for every single screenshot.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Honestly i still don't even understand what your issue is because your screenshots are super unclear. Is your issue that the menu doesn't appear? You can't click the options on the dropdown or what? You said before it only worked as GM now if you have 2 accounts it worked correctly, so i'm confused.

And once again, still don't have this issue on my server.

as you can see in that screen shot you can not change easy , normal or hard mode when your a single person .. when your in a party it works and shows loot options and able to change modes ...

Upvote 0
Back