Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Shop Fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So using another thread on here, I was able to get 6.0.7 up and running with the item shop working and was able to modify it etc. but i tried to update the fdb files to 6.5.2 which worked fine on the server, I got updated gear and textures etc but it broke my item shop. I tried to re-execute my NewShopInfo table but it didn't resolve the issue, any clues as how I could fix this?

Thanks ahead of time!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I´m not quite sure but with the newer game versions they changed the ingame db based ItemShop to an HTML/PHP based ItemShop. Thats why they changed hard/raw code in the fdb`s and fdb`s-luas. You might have to go back and use an older version.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems that I have fixed the problem...

First I restored the old 6.0.7 .fdb files then
One by one, I transferred over each individual .fdb file, ran the server and checked for IS working
Each time the IS was working until eventually everything was transfered

Not sure why this worked, only difference was before when I used the new .fdb files, I transferred them all over at the same time :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has been a long time now since I played with rom, but the database file that holds the shop info from 6.0.7 needs to be put in the /data folder. Anything in the /data folder has priority over the FDB folder, so you can use a new FDB and still retain the data from an older distro. I no longer have mine setup so I cant tell you the correct file. But you were on the right track testing each DB file one at a time.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am new into developing ROM server or basicly to any server. nowadays, i tried to build a rom server from custom files with the instructions of Mupu and got into a trouble which is having item shop without any item. However, after 3 searching days still nothing.

I tried some different ways of approaching;
1) Looked and execeuted sqls for several times
2) Changed the data.fdb folder with old version 6.4.2 and 6.0.2
3) Also extracted old version data.fdb into "mupu's server files"
/
different thing came up also
the equipments and items in my bag are lost somehow(i close server from the monitor starting with master)

I wonder if there is something to activate like chaging "disable" into "enable" or "0" to "1".
I would be appreciated if someone illuminates me :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am new into developing ROM server or basicly to any server. nowadays, i tried to build a rom server from custom files with the instructions of Mupu and got into a trouble which is having item shop without any item. However, after 3 searching days still nothing.

I tried some different ways of approaching;
1) Looked and execeuted sqls for several times
2) Changed the data.fdb folder with old version 6.4.2 and 6.0.2
3) Also extracted old version data.fdb into "mupu's server files"
/
different thing came up also
the equipments and items in my bag are lost somehow(i close server from the monitor starting with master)

I wonder if there is something to activate like chaging "disable" into "enable" or "0" to "1".
I would be appreciated if someone illuminates me :D

I think this thread will help you:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f885/shop-wheel-release-1194557/

Upvote 0
Back