Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dungeon Bone Peak (Zone 169) isn't starting in Server Monitor. I know it's stated "not final", but whats missing to start it ? Same for Secret Cellar and Throne Catacomb.

Bosses are all in the game, i can spawn them, also the loot table is there.

There is no sturobold in this Zone (29) Salioca Basin, quest NPCs seems to be there and working.

Furthermore Kashaylan is not working for me. Map is there, buts its empty, no NPCs, no Mobs, nothing. Lua missing ? if i manually travel from salioca map to kashaylan there are big exclamation marks graphics before entering the map( right picture).

Also Splitwater looks like this (left picture, although im running Client 6.4.2.2753 it should be in the fdb/wdbs, no ?

Splitwater - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums Kashaylan - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone help me with this issue, or at least the question what do i need to make this work ?

Also the question, is it possible to make Earth Hall running ?
My luascript folder has luas till number 3261

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you mean the FDB/WDB Files from server/client are different ?

I don't think thats the problem, but i will test this nevertheless.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, i solved the problem with Zone 169 (Bone peak) and earth hall (Read Error when starting in Server Monitor). They are now up and running in ServerMonitor.

Just go to Server\Realm_01_Zone directory, copy one of the Zone_XXX.inis and rename them to the correct Zone. For me it was Zone_169.ini. Inside the file write also 169 in it. Ok, that was kinda simple, lol, but i had to find it first.

But for Earth hall if i port into it through GM-Command, i'm falling through the ground. the same is happen to me, when i port to Zone 30 Kashaylan.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, i now patched a complete 6.0.7 client to firstly 6.3, still no mobs in kashaylan, no sturobold in salioca. Also with Version 6.4.2 the same. No one has a clue what this problem could be ?

Or at least someone here can confirm that kashaylan is normal working, also if you have a sturobold in salioca ? And furthermore, is bone peak working ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
these mobs are in the database. If your serve is running in 6.0.7 database version you don't have these mobs

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Aren't the databse integrated in the FDB/WDB ? Or which database do you mean ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah ok....then i have to play with beardilus (Thx again man)sql files from his 6.4.2 release i guess ^^

Edith:

Gosh, sometimes its so easy, i think i have solved my problem. Thanks for your hint Braingstorm!

I just used the GlobalDB from beardilus 6.4.2 and i now have mobs in kashaylan, and also a sturobold in Salioca, also SPlitwater is working!

YES, i LOVE IT!

Don't have enough time right now to insert the database in my "main" server, just testet it in my virtual machine.

So i can update now till level patch 6.5.3.2762 I GUESS!

This is a good day!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Played with it yesterday and as long as i can see everything works ok.

Even Faytear Uplands is working with Mobs, although i've not disovered why Faytear Uplands has 2 Zones.

World - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums
I modified my controller.ini and it all looks nice. Instances are working (as long i can see).
Instance - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums
Beginning with Lua ~ 3250 there are Boss Scripts in there for Vale of Rites, i can port into i, but no content over there. To bad its not working, since this was the last ini i played regularly on live servers.

Even first parts of the mirrorworld are in this database, but seems than its not working properly.

Mirrorworld - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

I can port to Zone 215 but its empty of Mobs.

Also i find some lua commands, not sure if this is useful for anyone ^^

LUA 3232-3231

? runplot Hao_Crafting_Set_Value

So you can set all craftings to Legend, level 100 (4)

or LUA 3223

? runplot Hao_Monetary_Union_Adjust

you get a menu where you can give yourself all sorts of currencies.

So i'm playing around to get Earth Hall open, but can't find a way to do it. Jess Hays gets me the quest (Arcanium Chamber built), but it seems that i'm not able to spent money to it. Should'nt he have a dialogue with buffs worth 3000 and 30000 Gold. He only tells me that the players have to spent 200kk Gold (like as Chaos Vortex).

Someone has a hint how i can speed up to open the chamber ? I searched hundreds of luas yesterday, but didn't found it.

Commands like Dreew has found to open chaos Vortex would be nice. :D

And also "problem" black codex transpot dont gives me transports to madro troll and ravenheart instance.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f886/arcane-chamber-event-1072240/ should help you.

Lua_OneYear_OrderObj specifically will help you set it up and get it working.

Changing the season will let you adjust which halls are open.
Stage will change the phase its on. One is the gold, two is the materials, and three is open.
You can also use it to donate the gold and materials.
Setting it to stage 3 didn't seem to work, i had to manualy donate the materials with the controller to make it work. Also donating to Jess hays didn't seem to work either, but the gold was going up with the auto-donation from the server.

For madro and ravenheart you need to edit the script for the codex spell, runewaker usually do this in the same patch that they release the content on, since these instances didnt come out till chapter 7, you have to manually add it. Take a look at lua 02425.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you, this worked. I can at least port into Earth Hall/Water Hall/Fire Hall, they have all mobs and all bosses.

The Arcanium chamber itself hasn't got any mobs. Have to play witht it to figure it out.

Nice, thank you.

Edith: Black Codex Thing:

Instances - Questions to Zones/Dungeons/Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Lua 2426 did the trick, Runewaker had written the coordinates and thing already in it, just had to activate them :D

Code:
Dungeons[6] = {--克魯迪亞大陸(32開放,33要一次開兩個)
                [1] = {--骷髏巖
                    ["Lv"] = 95;
                    ["ZoneID"] = 32;
                    ["X"] = -9811;
                    ["Y"] = 38;
                    ["Z"] = -9194;
                };

[2] = {--巨魔之巢曼爾卓寇
                    ["Lv"] = 97;
                    ["ZoneID"] = 33;
                    ["X"] = -11608;
                    ["Y"] = 995;
                    ["Z"] = 4359;
                };

[3] = {--渡鴉之心
                    ["Lv"] = 97;
                    ["ZoneID"] = 33;
                    ["X"] = -5766;
                    ["Y"] = 842;
                    ["Z"] = -3753;
                };

}

Another Question:

Sismond (Lua 3090). I can start the script with

? lua_30wb_szLuaInitScript()

But it resets immediately when i start to attack the rune.

I think it resets because the script only runs in sismonds room. And there i cant get into. Someone has a guess ? Portal is there, but it doesn't port me through.

2nd Edit:

Z34 is Tasuq, i can port to the map, its there, also there are mobs, but unnamed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use a newer stringDB to have the mobs named. To get into sismond portal you need to have completed the morrok questline. Just use a quest addon to find the flag needed for quest.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah the pre quests again. Ok, thats the same if i manual travel to kashaylan, i got instantly ported back like in angren in raksha temple.

And well, i dont have a newer globalDB as the one from beardilus.

I guess, this will happen earliest if someone releases 7.x files, lol.

But for now i still will try and error some things on my server and be lucky with what i got until now. :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, just use fdbex to take the string dB from a newer client and put it inside your data folder.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just for info:

The string.db from the newest client doesn't work. First it crashes the master.exe so the server dont even start, and second the client just closes before you even can login. :D

Maybe i will test it with a less new string.db later, but at least Tasuq isn't working really well anyway (as i can see), so thats not a big thing here. :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MAYBE someone knows to solve this. If i patch to version 6.5.4.2767 i get this error when i try to login (Account Log):

(5)22:49:57 SQL ERROR COMMIT TRANSACTION(5)22:49:57 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=25000 [NativeError]=3902 [BkSqlCmd]UPDATE PlayerAccount SET IsMd5Password = 1 , Password= CAST( 0x38314443394244423532444584444332303033364442443833313345443035 [SQLCMD]COMMIT TRANSACTION [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION. [SuccessCmd]0(5)22:49:58 SQLERR [SQLBaseClass] INFO: Connection re-established.

SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=37000 [NativeError]=105 [BkSqlCmd]UPDATE PlayerAccount SET IsMd5Password = 1 , Password= CAST( 0x38314443394244423532443034444332303033364442443833313345443035 [SQLCMD]UPDATE PlayerAccount SET IsMd5Password = 1 , Password= CAST( 0x38314443394244423532443034444332303033364442443833313345443035 AS varchar(33) )' WHERE Account_ID = CAST( 0x746573746572 AS varchar(64) ) [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ' WHERE Account_ID = CAST( 0x746573746572 AS varchar(64) )'. [SuccessCmd]0(5)22:49:57 SQLERR

Server starts normaly, when i try to login it stays at connect, no char login screen.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, i just imagined this SQL error from above post is in the logfile although i not logged in any account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back