Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release 7.1.0.2801

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need a new release and database is there anyone out there willing to release a 7.xx server files and DB......

Help us please....

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
why don't you just reverse and add the new content, it's not hard. my client actually functions with all of the newest content and it's based off the Publix source code I just update it by hand

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why don't you just reverse and add the new content, it's not hard. my client actually functions with all of the newest content and it's based off the Publix source code I just update it by hand

I hate to side with him on this one but a lot of people don't have the gifted (or crazy?) mind required to understand and reverse engineer this client. Much less to make an actually working emulation platform from it.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey TheDomo i did notice a lot of your video, there missing LOTS of mobs, Not to mention all the Dailies and Quest missing in your video .. But Very nice work on getting it working Up too Current ... You might want to get on the official game and look around the last map to see all the missing Npc you have .... Other then that Very nice work ....

Its not 100% Reversed but id say 60% .. GREAT job either way

Jane

Refer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thank you it's going rather well and also for those of you who wonder about the crashes. I'll point you in a direction to help you and you won't have any crashing. there's a library that's called granny at his handles processing of graphical data. the reason why you crash is cuz it's the deallocation in the granny memory manager.

or actually beta testing and setting up things if want to join our Discord and watch our progress. or help

I do not have a character that's powerful enough to get to those sones however I did make a tool for scraping the data.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone asks me to choose between a new 7.x with chassiz integrated for home server use or a "fix" that 6.4.2 is crash free i would choose the second.

I would highly appreciate if someone with knowledge can fix this for the client and release it for everyone.

At the end we do love the same game. :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It'd also be great to have a means of exporting a character from the database so it can be backed up in case the entire database needs to be reinstalled. Or if someone wants this character with all its quest progress, inventory and such on someone else's server instead of starting over.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A "simple" Character copy would be indeed nice.

But using the SQL Backup script which was posted in here is also quite a good solution. You just have to take care of the server files you're using. I always make a backup of SQL before i try anything to insert in the database. Sometimes you change a variable that seems not so important, and boom...Datacenter not starting anymore. ^^

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A "simple" Character copy would be indeed nice.

But using the SQL Backup script which was posted in here is also quite a good solution.

Is it though? What if 7XX had something restructured in the database where simply importing a backup of everything wouldn't work? Such was the case with Aion during one particular update in the past and because there was/is no measure to back up character data, updating the server (and also database) meant losing all your progress.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If we ever get the honor to get a 7.x release i dont care of my character yet, because i only have my character, my mums and one of my friend ^^ But can speak only for myself. Others who do more with their server could be more in need of a character copy, thats true :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got two classes sitting at level 30 after regular questing from Howling Mountains to Aslan Valley and Sascillia Steppes to Dragonfang Ridge. So yeah, being able to fully export one character from the database and then import it again would be great.

I even got a theory about how it might work but I don't speak SQL well enough to translate it: checking what UID your character has and running a search on the databases for that UID variable. The search lists all entries, including the account the character belongs to. Then you mark all the results and export it as a query where all entries with their correct database/table locations are listed.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My Main Char on my server quested the whole epic quest line, because i wanted to know if it works ^^ :D That took me approx 1 day with help of gm commands.

I also wanted to know if sismond works in kashaylan, so i did this questline also.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
with help of gm commands.

Exactly. I play the game without for the most part. The only time I use them is when I either have a ton of quests where I have to farm like 30 units of an item or a quest with a ridiculously low drop rate (duck you Vahtos) to save some time or when it's a group intended quest (duck you Kiosade).

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As a sidenote and slightly offtopic:

There was a server called "Old School Project (OSP), i had a look on that server since they were on level60/65. I've read a couple of weeks ago that Gameforge took their server down (something in march 2020, not sure). So everyone doing a server in .de or europe should take care if they do this official.

The admins wrote in Discord, that they got an Email about the takedown. Dont know if there was any lawyer involved. They had a nice, but small community. But nevertheless, everyone should know this here, take care if you do a server in Germany/Europe, especially if you make money with it. ;P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if this was faked by Arcadia. Arcadia has operated since 2014 in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam & their datacenter is far from a secret without gameforge operating any takedowns(besides from their youtube channel which they instantly remade). Gameforge are more then aware that Arcadia exist and taking down a small server is probably the least of their concern considering Arcadia playercount.

That being said, the osp iirc were hosting from same city as Gameforge or very close, so it is ofc very possible it was real, just seems unlikely.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't imagine a reason why Gameforge doesn't do anything against Arcadia. 6 years is a long time, but they till have the same crap client like gameforge. I played some years ago on it, and it crashes like the original client.

OSP was quite small i would say, dunno why Arcadia would take them down. I would say OSP was more like a "hobbyserver", nothing big.

Also i just read they (playernet) develop also a 64-Bit client. So is this the next private server who gets a crash free client ? GAMEFORGE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I Ducking can't believe this ^^

And also asking the question: where the hell do they get their stuff from or from whome? They also have newest patches and things.

Is there an employee at runewaker who gets big money in exchange for the server files ? I mean, i just can't believe that they reverse eng the whole thing.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone at runewaker definitely leaks new stuff to people for $$$.

And yes Arcadia have developed a 64bit client too. Is not surprising, they kind of had too after a free server did it first. I called it months ago that they were developing one.

As for why gameforge don't do anything, it's certainly a mystery for sure. Also yes OSP is small, but when arcadia attacked g4l they were also small, even small servers can grow big with some good rng.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if someone did release a full server, Since runewaker on the offical server topped out level to 100. After words you do these side quest where if your 100/100 you can build stronger toons by add next level to stats 100(1)/100 ect.....

Upvote 0

fht

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would be nice if someone did release a full server, Since runewaker on the offical server topped out level to 100. After words you do these side quest where if your 100/100 you can build stronger toons by add next level to stats 100(1)/100 ect.....
You have the source code. Get into coding and you‘ll be able to add content by yourself. I‘m also not a very experienced coder, but I‘ve managed to add refining from +20 to +30 for example.

Upvote 0
Back