Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] FrienzMU Prem IGCN | Season 9 Ep2 | 500 Exp | Long Term | Check For More Info!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FrienzMU - [AD] FrienzMU Prem IGCN | Season 9 Ep2 | 500 Exp | Long Term | Check For More Info! - RaGEZONE Forums

FrienzMU - [AD] FrienzMU Prem IGCN | Season 9 Ep2 | 500 Exp | Long Term | Check For More Info! - RaGEZONE Forums

First Game Description

• We are a rooted Mu Online server we have opened our first server at 2007. It has been 9 years but we could not really become a stable as we wanted. Since the start of March we are trying to build a system for a long term Mu Online server. We did so many tests and experiments about our server making sure that everything is %100. We opened our beta server March 21 to see people reactions, advices and tips. And it helped a lot. Now we are sure that our server is have everything what we wanted to have. If you are a true Mu Online fan you should definitely check our server out. it is worth to try since we worked so hard about building our new system.
  • Starting from April 1st, our game is online for you players to play. Join the battle now!
  • You can ticket us with your account from our website: MU Online S9E2 - Log In
  • Mesaage us from our facebook page: FrienzMu
Gallery

Informations

Features

• Exp: 500
  • Drop : 50
  • Offlevel : Active
  • MaxReset: 100
  • Reset Level : 400
  • Max Level : 400
  • Max Master Level : 330
  • Reset Zen: 50.000.000
  • Reset Formula: Points stays after reset
  • Grand Reset : 100 Reset
  • Grand Reset Price: 1,000 Webshop Credits
  • Max Grand Reset : 10
  • Reset Style: /reset (In game)
  • Max Stats : 32767
  • Stats adding commands : /addstr <strength> /addagi <agility> /addvit <vitality> /addene <energy> /addcmd <command>
Event & Bosses

1. Blood Castle : For those who finishes Blood Castle and his party members will be awarded with 10 W Coin (C)
  2. Chaos Castle : For those who finishes Chaos Castle and his party members will be awarded with 10 W Coin (C)
  3. Devil Square : For those who finishes Devil Square and his party members will be awarded with 10 W Coin (C)
  4. Golden Invasion : For every 4 hours Golden Army will appear and for those who can kill them, Golden Army soldiers will drop Boxes which has an item in it if you drop it to the ground. (In +5 Box; Ashcrow, Eclipse, Piercing, Glorious, Iris, Demonic, Hurricane etc. level items)
  5. Marry : Marriage between characters. It will make it possible for them to teleport to each other with using /teleport command.
  6. Castle Siege : War between guilds and alliances. Every saturday the event will start at 7 PM UTC (0) and will last for 2 hours. For the alliance that successfully defend it will be awarded with being able to enter Land of Trial map.
  7. Red Dragon : This boss will appear on Lorencia, Devias, Noria every 4 hours. And will drop either Jewel of Bless, Soul or Life.
  8. Kantru Nightmare Boss: This boss will drop socket items with 0 - 5 sockets and will appear for every 12 hours.
  9. Crywolf Balgass Boss : This boss will drop socket items with 0 - 5 sockets and will appear for every 12 hours.
  10. Medusa Boss : Drops random EXC items. Will appear for every 4 hours. (Ashcrow, Eclipse, Piercing, Glorious, Iris, Demonic, Hurricane etc. level items)
  11. Selupan Boss : Drops random EXC items. Will appear for every 4 hours. (Ashcrow, Eclipse, Piercing, Glorious, Iris, Demonic, Hurricane etc. level items)
  12. Maya Hand's Boss : These bosses are appearing on Nightmare event stage 1,2 and 3. and will drop random EXC items (Ashcrow, Eclipse, Piercing, Glorious, Iris, Demonic, Hurricane etc. level items)
  13. Lord Silvester Boss : Will appear for every 4 hours and will drop random EXC items. (Ashcrow, Eclipse, Piercing, Glorious, Iris, Demonic, Hurricane etc. level items)
  14. Kundun Boss : This boss will be located over Kalima 7. And will drop random ANC items. There is every (total 52 sets) ANC set parts in this boss.
  15. Erohim Boss : This boss will be located over Land of Trial. And will drop random ANC items. There is every (total 52 sets) ANC set parts in this boss.
More Informations About Our New Long Term System

1. Our EXP will be set to 500, max stats 32.767, max reset 100 and points will stay after reset.
  2. Added spots to almost every map. You can see the spots with your minimap (minimap that appears when you press TAB button on your keyboard)
  3. Like we said EXP will be 500 but it will be very hard almost will took 2 hours to become 400 level with only leveling on spots. BUT if you go into Blood Castle event it will become easy to level up and you will be 400 within 15 minutes if you are over 330. BUT Blood Castle parts and Chaos will be hard to find so this will be ignite out trading for our server. Chaos will be our money unit and will be so important and so hard to find also. You will be able to buy almost everything with Chaos.
  4. Leveling up with party will increase your EXP.
  5. Every 100 reset you will be able to took a Grand Reset from our website and you will be awarded with 1.000 Credits to buy stuff off of from our Webshop. On the webshop there is not gonna be full option items. You can only be able to get 3 option items. And also you will not be able to trade them in game. (Our purpose with this blocking people from smurfing and getting credits with multiple account to 1 character)
  6. You will be able to get credits via 2 ways; 1) Grand Resetting and gaining 1.000 Credits 2) Donating and gaining credits using PayPal. So everyone will be equal there is not gonna be a diffrent between who donates who doesn't. But since taking Grand Reset is hard, donating will save your time.
  7. If you don't want to donate and if you don't enough time to take Grand Resets, don't worry. We have amazing event and boss drops you will be able to make yourself a good set with following bosses. Sure it will not be good as webshop items but it will still be OK.
  8. The most important thing is Character Balance. We are testing this for 2 weeks now and still will be test this until we are sure about it. We know this game and we know how characters supposed to be so trust us about this. There is not gonna be like crazy BK Mace stuns, Summoners sleeping their opponent for 1 hours or something. We will make it work and every 7 character will be how they supposed to be.
  9. We have offlevel feature. Which allows you to become AFK when you are busy. All you need to do is type /offlevel and your character will get disconnected from your computer and connect to our server machine. It will be leveling up by itself till you enter the game again. While in offlevel state your character will not be killable. But also your character will not able to collect stuff from the ground.
  10. Gens system will be fully active. For every first week of the month the first 5 people on rank will be awarded with Shining Jewellery The first one will get 30 Boxes and the other 4 will be awarded with 15 Boxes. Boxes which drops randomly Jewel of Chaos x10, Jewel of Bless x20, Jewel of Soul x20, Jewel of Life x10, Blood Castle Ticket x10, Devil Square Ticket x10. So you really do want to be at top 5 for every month to get those awesome awards from your Gen Master.
  11. Balanced the MU Item Shop.
  12. We will be fast about our support to you people. You can be able to use our community forum, our facebook page or you can ticket us from our website.
  13. In Candy Boxes there is gonna be a %1 chance to drop Jewels (except Chaos)
  14. In Box of Heaven there is gonna be a %1 chance to drop Jewels (including Chaos)
  15. For those who can collect 10 Lucky Coins will be able to exchange with a box which drops Jewel of Creation. For exchanging 20 Lucky Coins, a box which drops either Jewel of Bless or Jewel of Soul. For exchanging 30 Lucky Coins you will be awarded with a box which drops either Jewel of Life or Jewel of Chaos.
  16. From MU Item Shop you will be able to get Silver and Gold Keys which opens Sealed Gold and Silver Boxes. Silver one will drop either Bless or Soul, the gold one will drop either Life or Chaos.
  17. For those who can collet 255 pieces of Cherry Flowers which drops from Cherry Boxes; will be awarded with Jewel of Chaos x10
  18. You can only be able to open 2 clients over one PC. (Our purpose on this to block smurfing and farming lots and lots of items with multiple clients.)
  19. When you have required items you can request a reinforced 2.5 Wing by opening a topic here. http://www.frienzmu.com/forum/index.php?board=41.0
Known Bugg Fixes

1. For your first enter to our server, if server font is appearing like boxes follow these instructions; Put the ARIALUNI.TTF file which will be located over your game file, to the Control Panel > Fonts section. And you should be good to go.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] FrienzMU S9 E2 Long Term SV | Check The Topic For Info |Grand Opening April

Please add in-game screenshots in the next 24 hours, otherwise your threat will become toast.
Thanks for the warning. Screenshots have been added to the topic. Players can check out more pics from our Imgur gallery. FrienzMU - Album on Imgur

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] FrienzMU S9 E2 Long Term SV | Check The Topic For Info |Grand Opening April

i want to ask 10 gr+max rr= how much total stats?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i want to ask 10 gr+max rr= how much total stats?
Can you please explain more? You mean the webshop credits or you mean the stats like Str, Agi etc. if that so 32.767 max stats and you can reach max stats at like 60 resets. If the credits that you are talking about 1 GR = 100 resets and 1 GR = 1,000 webshop credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahh ok ty i mean for stats with max stats is not good dont have chance for make build ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahh ok ty i mean for stats with max stats is not good dont have chance for make build ....
Ah, I see. My server is full 32.767 stats. But you can still build your character through Master Tree and equipments though. If that interests you, you should come and check the server :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ah, I see. My server is full 32.767 stats. But you can still build your character through Master Tree and equipments though. If that interests you, you should come and check the server :)
No I'm not interested :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

FrienzMU i dont think with max stats master skill will can change any in duel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@FrienzMU i dont think with max stats master skill will can change any in duel
We have a very good character balance. We have been working on it for 3 weeks now. And now I can say there is pretty good balance in the server our players have been trying the balance too and they are pretty happy about it. But I see that you don't like max stat servers, so thats OK :) Have a good day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2 days left before our server opens! Make sure to check out our game at April 1st!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Our server will be opened today at NOON UTC!

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Why use somebody else's server name?

The Frienz Network (tfn) and FrienzMu was a great server, one of the best at its time. Made by DukeGR and Las3r... made by IAT

Come up with your own name or make something original...

Sorry if I`m mistaking and you actually spoke to one of them and granted you this :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why use somebody else's server name?

The Frienz Network (tfn) and FrienzMu was a great server, one of the best at its time. Made by DukeGR and Las3r... made by IAT

Come up with your own name or make something original...

Sorry if I`m mistaking and you actually spoke to one of them and granted you this :)
I feel as though there is nothing wrong, I can name my own server as I wanted. And I have no idea about that server you are talking about I have nothing related with them and I didn't got inspired by their name / server. There is hundreds of servers that has the same name. Frienz (I named it Friends cause I builded it with my friends..) is a really common name to come up with, its like I'm sure there is like 10 Warriors Mu named servers exists out there. So I don't know what you are trying to achive here sir..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last Updates;

1. Added total 4 more spots to Aida2 and Kanturu2. You can see the spots on your minimap when you press TAB.
2. Server capacity increased from 100 to 180.
3. Master Level spots on Kanturu3 got nerfed from 3 monsters for each spot to 2 monsters for each spot. These spots are not for normal EXP.
4. Elemental spots on Acheron got nerfed from 3 monsters for each spot to 2 monsters for each spot. And again this map is not for gaining EXP.

Regards, ADMLee

Last edited:
Back