Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Frozen Mu Network [ Season XII] [Dynamic Exp] OPEN JOIN NOW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [AD] Frozen Mu Network [ Season XII] [Dynamic Exp] OPEN BETA JOIN NOW

https://mega.nz/#!ncM01Tib!NM-PsOs1VPEag4aSxb3JPb7mQBRjlMgHP_f49tuKwFs

Can you try this manually ? Extract the zip and run "ARIALUNI" or copy that "ARIALUNI" file to the, C:\Windows\Fonts
if still same error please contact with me in Skype: ahmetoz27@hotmail.com

hey maybe is my opinion but i dont like the status of the current server i know is in beta but maybe you need to correct the spots and the shop add the real exp and drop and give a taste of the final server... in my opinion i play mu online for a long time since 2004 and the best server are the low exp most frustrating thing when a server is new is the drop of the items and when the community grow and the items marketing is healthy you can change to a low settings, in all private servers i played in my time only one have the right amount of quality drop having a good configuration of medal heart of love kundum etc.. i see many servers fail in that aspect making webshops and vip services, i know the administrator need money to run the server pay the bill and gain money but when the configuration of the is only to sell coins the server cant prospered long time, i always think the best option of making and profit is being transparent with goals saying how many money need to the server to run and when that goals are achieved maybe giving more event to all the community... Maybe im cracy but actually i think the server need to have the form of economy of patreon .

i hope you understand my English is pretty bad.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What is that bump Tamaska?

hey maybe is my opinion but i dont like the status of the current server i know is in beta but maybe you need to correct the spots and the shop add the real exp and drop and give a taste of the final server... in my opinion i play mu online for a long time since 2004 and the best server are the low exp most frustrating thing when a server is new is the drop of the items and when the community grow and the items marketing is healthy you can change to a low settings, in all private servers i played in my time only one have the right amount of quality drop having a good configuration of medal heart of love kundum etc.. i see many servers fail in that aspect making webshops and vip services, i know the administrator need money to run the server pay the bill and gain money but when the configuration of the is only to sell coins the server cant prospered long time, i always think the best option of making and profit is being transparent with goals saying how many money need to the server to run and when that goals are achieved maybe giving more event to all the community... Maybe im cracy but actually i think the server need to have the form of economy of patreon .

i hope you understand my English is pretty bad.

I understand what you mean :) and im also wishing to be same as like how u said thats why im working on it but im alone and its sometimes so hard to move fast :) but i ll do best i can

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is that bump Tamaska?

I understand what you mean :) and im also wishing to be same as like how u said thats why im working on it but im alone and its sometimes so hard to move fast :) but i ll do best i can

If you like i can help, i dont know how but i can give you a hand

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If you like i can help, i dont know how but i can give you a hand
Actually the thing which is making me delay i have no editör IGCN they was seling it 70 usd and thats why im editing all everything by hand 1 by 1 maybe if you have any experience i can leave monster set base to you so you can balance it,? And boss drops ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Actually the thing which is making me delay i have no editör IGCN they was seling it 70 usd and thats why im editing all everything by hand 1 by 1 maybe if you have any experience i can leave monster set base to you so you can balance it,? And boss drops ?

Well maybe buying the editor would make you life more easy in the end is a inversion, making the server pre X is a bit hard fixing all bug, you test making it season 6 3 is the most estable and maybe the moayority of the drops are fixed, i will help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Offlevel works here ? is one of most important seting that will make me start an new server becouse i`m sick of leavein my computer to afk just to be the game oppened.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Offlevel works here ? is one of most important seting that will make me start an new server becouse i`m sick of leavein my computer to afk just to be the game oppened.
Sure it will be on :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i was doing other things but when i can enter to the server i always like the old lorencia and your client (no sound client) is haven some sort of problem with fonts...mostly unplayable and are stop of monster everywhere
My account is mirnihak: pj: Juan

View attachment 156789

this is not bug u need to instal arialuni :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I added 2. server first server exp 1000 Dynamic 2. server exp 100 Dynamic :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

You might wanna edit your initial post too then, so ppl can see it more easily :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You might wanna edit your initial post too then, so ppl can see it more easily :)

Not yet finish beta but almost done when done i will delete [Beta Server] then you can change section :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

Alright, feel free to contact me / us then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Low is 100 exp its dynamic after 10 rr will be 50exp 20 rr 25 exp 30 rr 10 exp

well in my opinion epx 5 to 10 no reset server are better wath is the drop rate?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No download link on website... cant download client!

Back