Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] Real Mu Season 14 part 1-3 | Non-reset | x50 | 25.July| NO-Pay2Win

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The RealMU was created for those who love to play with their friends without much difficulty to achieve levels or items, and without having to pay for it!
No sale of items in the game or on the website, here you get your items PLAYING. The server only counts with the in-game shop, which is for the purchase of Buffs, pets, etc.
Meet the true essence of MU Online: The frenzied PvP / GvG among friends or rivals! Have fun with quality.
When creating your character, get a package of gifts:
- Buffs + Seal of Ascension (1 Day)- Initial equipments + Small Wings

*** Server is alive on 25th July ***
[UTC + 2, 17.00-Polônia]
[UTC + 8, 23.00-Philipines]
[UTC -3 12.00-Argentina]
Join Now
Download the game: https://realmu.net/downloads

Basic Information
▪ Version: Season 14 EP 1-3 [PREMIUM IGCN Server]
▪ Drop: 40%
▪ All Season 14 Mini Games available with better reward
▪ Exclusive Lorencia Map!
▪ All classes available level 1
▪ Reset: Off (Max Level 1100)
▪ Spots in all maps (Press TAB to see all spots)
▪ NPC with Pets, Fruits and Rebuild Fruits [Free rebuild to all players]
▪ Totally NO-Pay2Win, u can join for free!
▪ Full ballanced PVP
▪ New Jewels

Jewel Rates
Jewel of Soul: 75% (Luck +25%)
Jewel of Life: 70%
Jewel of Harmony: 70%

Chaos Machine Rates
All the rates will same showed on game.

Commands
/addstr - Add points in STR status
/addagi - Add points in AGI status
/addvit - Add points in VIT status
/addene - Add points in ENE status
/addcmd - Add points in CMD status (Only Dark Lord)
/post - Send message to all players
/cleareventinv - Clear your Event Inventory
/clearbag - Clear your Inventory
/offlevel - Offline Attack System (Auto-pick OFF, Max 12 hours)
/offtrade - Store For WCoins

Screenshots

cadu - [AD] Real Mu Season 14 part 1-3 | Non-reset | x50 | 25.July| NO-Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums cadu - [AD] Real Mu Season 14 part 1-3 | Non-reset | x50 | 25.July| NO-Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums cadu - [AD] Real Mu Season 14 part 1-3 | Non-reset | x50 | 25.July| NO-Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums
cadu - [AD] Real Mu Season 14 part 1-3 | Non-reset | x50 | 25.July| NO-Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Register and downloads released!

*** Server is alive on 25th July ***
[UTC + 2, 17.00-Polônia]​
[UTC + 8, 23.00-Philipines]​
[UTC -3 12.00-Argentina]​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see alot of players but none really online, i see alot of players whit Wings lvl 2, but in Icarus there are only 2 spots, for ML in the back only 1 i think, how thouse ppl made so fast wings ? and lvl 2.5 ? and ML so big ? i stay for 24 h and made only 30 ML, and they are over 350... panda, rings , full gear sets ancients, what is the fun in playing agains them ? No party sistem, i recived 1 guy in party we where 402, and he was 300 + and xp droped 20 % from 70 k to 50k, in BC you cannot create party different gens, ppl goes whit 5 acounts and take prize BC and steal an chance to have an room in party.

Was nice , played 3 days in row made Q3 and now i stay ML, but i dont think is an server where you can really play alot of time. Medals drops so many , and from medals drops only crap items for an Seson 14. No Box NO Hearts , no Firecrackers, no Blue Box red orange etc..... what is the fun in that ? An yet ppl high rank full sets and the rest.

Made fast true 400 but after seals gonne, is truly insam whitout them, at less make drop pandas from some pouches or rabits or something else, if we cannot benefit from some events whit items that you offer for money , then why to play anymore on your server ? To play until Donnors will be bored on your server and leave ? That allways leave when players leave, and trust me, that will happen very soon. Make 2 IP acounts max to play on your server, not 5 or more...make some changes or players will leave.

Cheers !!!

Back