Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BDO] [Soon to be released] Yggdrasil Online - Vanillalike Unique Gameplay BDO server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One3Two - [BDO] [Soon to be released] Yggdrasil Online - Vanillalike Unique Gameplay BDO server - RaGEZONE Forums
You like black desert online ? You will LOVE our server !

Yggdrasil Online will be released in beta soon ( around the 5 august ) and will present the following feature at release :

Trade between player and Marketplace UNRESTRICTED !
Enhancement do not destroy or reduce level of item ! But durability still drop a lot and chance of success are lower ( Still affected by FailStack )
No afk-for-the-win ! You do not receive Free pearl being online and you cant be AFK for more than 3h without being kicked from the server. This is to ensure people can connecter and actively play and also to stop forcing people to "always play BDO or else you would not progress at the same pace as other". We are going back to the active playing.
No Pay2Win EVER ! GUARANTEED !
Stable, powerful server in NA !

We want to offer a Unique MMORPG experience using BDO files, we do not aim for the basic "fun private server with high rates". See this as it's own games as we will develop over it to make it our own game !
Hosted in Montréal Canada for now, will be hosted in NA and EU soon.
Development to come :

Crafting system to replace the way you obtain and enhance gear, this also mean new item.
World PVP
Arena PVP
Dungeon
Wave-like dungeon
And more to come. We are very open to player feedback and expect them to create the best BDO experience.

Come join us on Discord or Reddit already to be part of the Beta and to have access to every news !

https://discord.gg/M7563Kt

https://www.reddit.com/r/YggdrasilBDO/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as required by the section rules. You have 24 hours to add the missing requirements. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as required by the section rules. You have 24 hours to add the missing requirements. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)
Hey Tenpai, the server isnt ON actually has said in the post. We are advertising the release of the Beta. So no screenshot yet.

Also, it is Hosted in Montréal, Canada as of now

Contrary to my last answer, i added a screenshot of the game / server being hosted on my PC today. I didnt think of it since in my opinion it doesnt prove we can run a server. But as soon as the host is here, we will share more screenshot.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey Tenpai, the server isnt ON actually has said in the post. We are advertising the release of the Beta. So no screenshot yet.

Also, it is Hosted in Montréal, Canada as of now

Contrary to my last answer, i added a screenshot of the game / server being hosted on my PC today. I didnt think of it since in my opinion it doesnt prove we can run a server. But as soon as the host is here, we will share more screenshot.

We don't need screenshots proving a server is online, we need screenshots proving that there actually is a server that's about to be online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We don't need screenshots proving a server is online, we need screenshots proving that there actually is a server that's about to be online.
What i sent is good then ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discord invite invalid. Is this still happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back