Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diamond Mu| Season 14 unique | X10, X50, X500 | No Webshop | Opening

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Diamond Mu - Private server for international audience. Fully configured different worlds: x10 NoReset, x50 Limited and x500 Medium for each taste. Created and maintained by professional developers with a passion for Mu. Offering the best content on the top of the best hardware. Using Premium Xteam Season 14 server files. Project is planned to run longterm. Quality game play and high level support guaranteed. Our goal is to give quality not a quantity so each part of game is carefully considered and planned. We are open 24 / 7 / 365. Players from all over the world!

Server work on a full Season 14 Emulator by Xteam with our custom settings and features. All game Events are in a good condition, they work without any serious issues. In addition, for most of our events, top system works just perfectly fine, succeeding in which player will be reward with Credits. Our professional team will be able to fix or change any incorrect thing what can be found and will be reported by players. We appreciate all player reports and will be happy to answer any question, suggestion or error report.

Why to choose us:
✔️ Responsible administration. We care your opinion!
✔️ Latest season server files. Enjoy the best possible quality!
✔️ Pretty unique conceptual game worlds. You will not get bored here!
✔️ Monthly events. Get rewards for Top Voter, BC, DS, CC and Dueler!
✔️ Protected against break-ins, dodos and cheats! High stability anti hack!
✔️ Everything is done by us. Each part of the game professionally configured!

What else? Well less talking more actions. Check everything by yourself!

SERVER LIMITED X50 - OPENING 16 JULY
Opening Bonus Event: FREE 250 Credits!

Server Website: https://www.diamondmu.com/
Game Guides: Forums - Diamond Mu Forum & Guides
Downloads: https://www.diamondmu.com/downloads/
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/DiamondMuOnline/

diamond00 - Diamond Mu| Season 14 unique | X10, X50, X500 | No Webshop | Opening - RaGEZONE Forums

Basic server info:
Version: Season 14
Experience Regular / Master: 50x / 50x
Max Level Regular / Master: 400 / 650
Web Market: Buy, Sell, Trade Items
In Game: Antihack, Offstore, Offlevel
Low Performance Mode: Button F9
Max Connections per 1 Computer: 3
Non PvP Maps: Tarkan, Aida, Karutan
Exp Increased in all levels of BC, DS: +40%
Minimap (TAB) to see Spot Locations
Monsters and Boss Power Adjusted
PvP / PvM all classes Balanced
Unique Reset System: Resets and Experience Table

Extra server info:
Information about xShop (CashShop)
Information about available Commands List
Information about New Custom Jewels
Information about New Excellent Options
Information about Goblin Points (How to get)
Information about Schedule of Events, Invasions, Bosses
Information about Rewards and Drop List
Information about Chaos Machine Rates

Screenshots:
diamond00 - Diamond Mu| Season 14 unique | X10, X50, X500 | No Webshop | Opening - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks nice, but all this servers are made for money. Panda Seals Wcoins etc.. i strugle to make 3 resets in 1 week and the first have 5 times more then me.

If we dont get the same why to start an server like yours ? What is the benefits into play against money ? Becouse you made it for money not for other things, and that```s why you got 3 servers who you reset database periodicaly.

I would like to see an server where the game is all about events and creating items etc, not to stay at EXP spots like that is the purpuse of the game.

Make no monsters higher then devias maps, or where quest items drops, so that players can compete for real.

All servers starts whit 1000 maybe players and after first week 25 % leave becouse you and the greed for money and of thouse players to grow like HULK will not step aside from buying .

Have fun whit your setings :) i`m really looking for an nice server low xp and few resets becouse they are more fairplay at PVP and events, not 1 hit dead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks nice, but all this servers are made for money. Panda Seals Wcoins etc.. i strugle to make 3 resets in 1 week and the first have 5 times more then me.
If we dont get the same why to start an server like yours ? What is the benefits into play against money ? Becouse you made it for money not for other things, and that```s why you got 3 servers who you reset database periodicaly.
I would like to see an server where the game is all about events and creating items etc, not to stay at EXP spots like that is the purpuse of the game.
Make no monsters higher then devias maps, or where quest items drops, so that players can compete for real.
All servers starts whit 1000 maybe players and after first week 25 % leave becouse you and the greed for money and of thouse players to grow like HULK will not step aside from buying .
Have fun whit your setings :) i`m really looking for an nice server low xp and few resets becouse they are more fairplay at PVP and events, not 1 hit dead.
I couldn't agree more with this guy. Honestly I felt like I was reading myself.
I mean, 3 different servers? All different, with buffs that are granting 100%+ bonus exp (more than double)?
3 different levels of VIP (each one increasing everything, since exp, to Jewel of Soul rates, Chaos machine, Happy hour exp, offlevel max time, and a long etc).

If you "X" person are reading this, and you have money to spend here, well in that case you should join at the opening.

Good luck with server, Mr. Admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's why no one plays on his server and there will be the same with this one. Smart admins don't implement overpowered xshops but only very limited ones with some basic seals for example.

Anyway, good luck with your server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will join this wonderfully configured server with all my guild mates. This is what we looked for. Extremely nice guides with all the information needed for game play. Keep up the good work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the new version. wtf ? :)) i did that 2 times in an row and still download the new version, and the game does not do any updates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is open so rz mods can now move this thread to mu online servers section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fantastic server with fantastic admin who sorts the issues out on daily basis! Highly recommend :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
started the game in hope that i will find something new and Unique like all server says, after 1 week alot of hours online, 134 Hours 23 Minutes of play, rank 30 online / rank 2 vote player, i`ve seen why this server will die like all others that are pay to win.

No Panda drops, but is only available from money poket, at less some server had panda droping from some bosses.
Quest 3 for some drops in 5 min, for others not even in hours, but wait , this server is an low zen setings, and zen is like poof on potions and resets, and the NPC quest for items Q3 , 1 items is 100 + milions:)) that`s funny
I`ve played alot of servers , was nice until i have seen the difference betwin normal players and vip players panda seals over seals BA exe sets and Q3 whitout makeing any quest, i quess made by admin , for money they can do anything, but the difference betwin the first guy and thre sest of normal payers is like x 5 times , when i voted alot to take one stupid custom seal 10 % :) wow , 10 % after 3 days of voteing. The first Csiege will be destroyed the same here like in all others servers where Pay to win destroys all Play to WIN.

Have fun whit your server and enjoy your money :) in 2 mounths max 3 you will oppen an new database, like all servers from around here.
After regular players leave, donnors loosing interess of playin also...

No Max resets in an week , server dead in 2 mouths

I will respond in the same topic after 2 mounth, and from 500 acounts but max 250 real players we will see what your play to win is more likely PAY PAY PAY and be an king :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fantastic server with fantastic admin who sorts the issues out on daily basis! Highly recommend :)

Fully agree with you mate. I am extra happy too. Would like to mention configs are perfect, really enjoyable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
configs are perfect ? :)))) W2 succes rate is an failer, 90 % of server have only Wings lvl 1, donnors have wings lvl 2.5 or lvl 4 , becouse all intermediate stones blue made whit exe items that are very very hard to gain an item from moss, after you have 4 to make lvl 2 and 90 % rate , failes becouse you really need like 17 stones, that would make lvl 2 wings/ succes rate is bugged and admin waites for his team to fix it, until that enjoy your server :) where donnors are treated very good , and the rest stay whit wings lvl 1 after 10 days :))) That is S14 whit alot of features ? :)) Custom he said, custom made for admin to make more money, jwl of excelent + 2 + 3 + 4 drops alot, but jwl exe +1 dont drop at all, and is 2000 WCoins in Shop, becouse he knows that jwl of excelent +1 does not drop, or have an chance of 0.000001 % to drop, look at the rankings and you will see how perfect is for donnors:)) hidden info to not see what sets they have how they teleport directly from lvl 1 to Ancheron becouse they have 300 ML +.. server was nice until guys whit money that suport the server has destoyed it.

I wasted 10 days there and was rank 1 vote, quited today..

Go and play if you want to make in 10 days 4 resets :) and donnors have 26 :)) so funny how you say configs are nice :)) maybe for donnors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
configs are perfect ? :)))) W2 succes rate is an failer, 90 % of server have only Wings lvl 1, donnors have wings lvl 2.5 or lvl 4 , becouse all intermediate stones blue made whit exe items that are very very hard to gain an item from moss, after you have 4 to make lvl 2 and 90 % rate , failes becouse you really need like 17 stones, that would make lvl 2 wings/ succes rate is bugged and admin waites for his team to fix it, until that enjoy your server :) where donnors are treated very good , and the rest stay whit wings lvl 1 after 10 days :))) That is S14 whit alot of features ? :)) Custom he said, custom made for admin to make more money, jwl of excelent + 2 + 3 + 4 drops alot, but jwl exe +1 dont drop at all, and is 2000 WCoins in Shop, becouse he knows that jwl of excelent +1 does not drop, or have an chance of 0.000001 % to drop, look at the rankings and you will see how perfect is for donnors:)) hidden info to not see what sets they have how they teleport directly from lvl 1 to Ancheron becouse they have 300 ML +.. server was nice until guys whit money that suport the server has destoyed it.

I wasted 10 days there and was rank 1 vote, quited today..

Go and play if you want to make in 10 days 4 resets :) and donnors have 26 :)) so funny how you say configs are nice :)) maybe for donnors
I can understand why you are frustrated. Problem with the W2 was in server files (xteam files) and it showed 20% with stone but actually was 5% (visual bug), but he made a ticket to the xteam about it. You were able to get conqueror's badge (w4?) from the gambler with very low chance, its not others fault your luck is bad. I don't understand whats wrong to support the server you play? The files arent free, the server isnt free, his time isnt free, everything costs. If there is option to donate and you dont want to, its not donaters fault. Server's are made to make them money. Also when you have more resets, you get to afk in better spot, better spot, better exp, faster resets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not recommend at all! Admin is the kind of person who doesn't care about others and doesn't care about others' suggestions. There are lots of bugs that have been identified long time ago and obviously reported to admin. He hasn't sorted anything so far and the only thing he is good at is banning people who report bugs and complain about it. Ha gave a ban to our ally master only because he complained about the bugs and recommended some changes. We have screenshots from conversation if you don't believe it :) anyway you can see it on website when you look at the online counter. There are less than 300 online (was 500+ 2 weeks ago) from which most of them are on /offattack or afk. Top players left the server because now we know who the admin is.

If you paid for credits here using PayPal you can still cancel it and get refund!

Avoid this s*it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Short Review:

Pros:
- Good custom settings that will allow you to quickly progress your gear, and you can chose whatever gear you want because of jewel of excellent +1 (available thru events etc)
- Enough spots for all players, fluid reset experience ( a bit too fast for my taste because you can reach 300% xp bonus = 1500xp )
- Active and helpful admin and GM on discord ( sometimes it takes time but in general better than 90% of admins out there)
- X shop is fair, most of the stuff is available via Goblin point system ( and goblin points are easy to obtain if you participate in events)
- Good stability
- Various custom things added to events that makes it more interesting - Devil square horses at the end stage for example drop jewels.
- Challenging Bosses and lots of Events going on all the time
- Limit on events 4 day makes it actually nice, it creates a daily goal for every player
- All jewels have good value

Cons:
- Still quite lot of buggs : Maze event, Lord mix(CS), Niexie(can be bugged for easy kill), Ferea boss(buggs at cerian stage, easy to kill)
- Changes and bugg fixes take some time
- Because of GR system and quite poor rewards from bosses majority of players just stay on the spots all day and farm, common to 500x servers and this one is no different.
- PvP is not balanced, classes that benefit from AGI/VIT have a high advantage while equipped with full set.
- Population drop due to bugs and non balanced pvp experience
- Zen has no value

In general one of the better servers out there at the moment, worth a try even if you are a new player you can keep up quite fast. Within a week you will be able to get 100rr and a full set. For those who complain about donators or jewel drop not dropping, please discover server settings fully before making accusations. Jewel of exe +1 is indeed hard to get but within a week you will gain enough for full set.
And it drops from events not from mobs in devias. Very few people buy these jewels in x shop as they are available throu normal play or trade in the game.

Best regards,
Zan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server has item copy bug and Admin know this for a long time...
Some players know this bug and using, and they have admins tolerates, some players dont have :)
All of other players are victim because they will spend a lot of time for farm but never can be stronger than others.
Servers second day, 1 player has 3 fenrir :) I played in playmu.net and this server copy of playmu.net, and i tryed to get fenrir in playmu.net. 7 days 24 hour i farmed on 2 spot. I got only 2 fenrir when u used my all farmed items. Servers second day guys... First day, all farmed exp, noone can farm in crywolf(10xserver) in first day. Second day, i saw that guys, they farmed only in 1 spot and only 1 night, not 24 hours... How can they get 3 fenrir ? this is impossible but they are still online... They wont get ban... Because they are favorite of admin....
I wil lexplain how to use item copy bug.
First creath 3 account :)
1.account => sell a item(what do you want to copy) on web market.
2. and 3. accounts, open them with at same time (1 combuter+1phone or use 2 browser)
buy the item at same time. You got it...
Becareful, copy item=same serial number, so if they are meet on the same page, they will be locked.
(same page=same inventory=same vault)
Have Fun............

Last edited:
Back