Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] The legendary Faronnia MU Season3 Ep1 - Mid Rates - Relaunching

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NEW SERVER SINCE SEPTEMBER 2018
HELP US POPULATE OUR NEW WORLD!

Faronnia - [MU] The legendary Faronnia MU Season3 Ep1 - Mid Rates - Relaunching - RaGEZONE Forums

Powered by Spirex MU Emulator, Liveguard Anticheat, and MuOnlineWebs.

Faronnia - [MU] The legendary Faronnia MU Season3 Ep1 - Mid Rates - Relaunching - RaGEZONE Forums

The ultimate classic MU Online MMORPG experience, remastered by the masters of the MU Online private server development community. Explore a brand new redesigned version of the MU Online game here on this new longterm and professional private server. We guarantee to meet your MU nostalgia and provide you with probably the best MU Online server you have ever played.

This server has been in development for a long time, and is now finally ready for you!
Our server features all S3 Ep1 features plus our own original content, such as new events, new items, new boss monsters, and new world zones.

Our gameserver backend runs on a fully customizable emulator built by our super talented lead programmer Shatter, and we have plans for additional content in the future. Our MU Game Client has also been rebuilt, optimized and features additional game options such as a Widescreen Mode, a controllable 3-D Camera, an inbuilt Auto-AFK Bot, and more!

We are passionate fans and longtime players of MU, and have produced our 'perfect' version of this game we love. Hopefully, you will decide to join us, too.

Our legendary server team includes:
- Milamber (head admin/lead designer/owner) previously at Heroia MU
- Shatter (lead programmer/developer)
- KarLi (co-administrator)
previously at Ganja MU
- -UnicorN- (co-administrator)
previously at LostLand MU
- Caviar (team leader)
previously at Lockdown MU
- TakMarche (head game master)
previously at Dream MU

FARONNIA MYTH MU - Season 3 Episode 1 Modified - Made by MU fans, for MU fans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[GAMESERVER_INFO]
Exp Rate : 30x / GOLD Membership Exp Rate : 50x
Item Drop : 50% / GOLD Membership Item Drop : 65%
-
Max Resets : 20 / Max Grand Resets : 1
Max Item Level : +13 / Max Item OptionLevel : +28
-
Server location :France / EUROPE
Server connection : INTERNATIONAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SERVER_SETTINGS]
Server type : Open PvP
Castle Siege : Every 20 Days
Guild Create Level : 300
Character Stats Limit : 20,000
Item Exc.Options Limit : 2
Ancient Items + Jewel of Harmony : YES
Ancient Items + Exc.Options : YES
Inventory/Vault Max Zen : 2,000,000,000
-
[PK_SETTINGS]
NPC Guard clear PK Status : YES
Clear PK Status cost : 25,000,000 zen
PK Time per kill : 1 Hour
PK Item Drop chance : 2%

[JEWELS]
Jewel of Soul success rate : 60%
Jewel of Soul +Luck success rate : 85%
Jewel of Life success rate : 70%
-
[ITEMLEVEL_ENHANCEMENTS]
Item+10 Enhance success rate : 70%
Item+11 Enhance success rate : 60%
Item+12 Enhance success rate : 50%
Item+13 Enhance success rate : 40%
-
[FENRIR_MIXRATES]
Fenrir Level1 Creation success rate : 70%
Fenrir Level2 Creation success rate : 50%
Fenrir Level3 Creation success rate : 30%
-
[SD_POTIONS_MIXRATES]
ShieldPotion Level1 sucess rate : 80%
ShieldPotion Level 1 cost : 1,000,000 zen

ShieldPotion Level2 sucess rate : 70%
ShieldPotion Level 2 cost : 3,000,000 zen

ShieldPotion Level3 sucess rate : 60%
ShieldPotion Level 3 cost : 4,000,000 zen
-
[HARMONY_JEWEL]
Purity success rate : 80%
Purity cost : 15,000,000 zen
Smelting cost : 5,000,000 zen
Item Strengthen success rate : 80%
-
[Level380_ItemMix]
Grade1 success rate : 70%
Grade2 success rate : 50%
Grade3 success rate : 30%
Zen cost : 50,000,000 zen

[MU_EVENTS]
1. Blood Castle (every 2 Hours)
2. Devil Square (every 2 Hours)
3. Chaos Castle (every 2 Hours)
4. Illusion Temple (every 4 Hours)
5. Loren Deep (every 8 Hours)
6. Crywolf Fortress (every 10 Hours)
7. White Wizard (every 2 Hours)
8. Red Dragon Invasion (every 4 Hours)
9. Golden Monsters Invasion (every 4 Hours)
10. Kalima KUNDUN BOSS (every 3 Hours)
11. Kanturu Relics Boss
12. Golden Archer NPC
13. CASTLE SIEGE
[COMMAND_INFO]
Global chat message command : /post
Global chat message level requirement : 100
Global chat usage cost : 50,000 zen
-
[ADD_STATS]
Requires character re-log : YES
Add stats commands : /str , /agi , /vit , /ene , /cmd
Minimum character level requirement : 6
[RESET_SYSTEM]
Reset Quests/Stats/Inventory : NO
Reset character level requirement : 400
Reset cost : 50,000,000 zen
Bonus StatPoints on reset : 100
Maximum resets : 20
Maximum grand resets : 1
Grand Reset requirement : 20 resets
[BOSS_MONSTERS]
KUNDUN (Kalima, Arena/Stadium, spawns every 3 Hours)
HYDRA (Atlans)
METAL BALROG (LostTower)
DEATH VIM KNIGHT (Tarkan, HellFortress)
DARK PHOENIX (Icarus, Arena/Stadium)
CURSED KING (Dungeon, Arena/Stadium)
EROHIM (Arena/Stadium, LandOfTrials)
HELL MAINE (Aida, HellFortress)
MUTANT HERO (Tarkan, Arena/Stadium)
AXE WARRIOR HERO (Arena/Stadium)
GIGAS GOLEM (Arena/Stadium)
OMEGA WING (Icarus, Arena/Stadium)
HAMMER SCOUT HERO (Crywolf)
WEREWOLF HERO (Crywolf)

SCREENSHOTS

OPTIONAL FEMALE SKINS

MAGIC GLADIATOR GIRL

DARK WIZARD GIRL

Thank you for checking out the server, hope you decide to try it out!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: The legendary Faronnia MU Season3 Ep1 - Mid Rates - Relaunching

Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and an ADMIN character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The legendary Faronnia MU Season3 Ep1 - Mid Rates - Relaunching

Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and an ADMIN character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Sorry about that.

Server physical location and screenshots now added.

Thank you, I hope you guys like what you see and join us on Discord :8:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are still 1 month away from opening, but do come and join the conversation on discord, munoobians!

JOIN US ON DISCORD

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We currently do not offer any bot support.

Here's our new lorencia tavern!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good server. With awesome custom map skins. Wish you the best of luck!!

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good server. With awesome custom map skins. Wish you the best of luck!!

Thanks bro!

You should come and try it out sometime later, I promise its very different to any other MU you've played!

Here is a comment from one of our early-access players:

Anybody who joins the Discord gets early-access, where the experience gain rate is 10 times lower than normal, its 10x actually.

We have I think 2 weeks before we launch, I have yet to advertise...

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How many people do you expect?
Maybe 50, maybe 100. Maybe 200.
And one day, maybe even 1000.

I do not control the MU Online players ^^ whoever wants to play here, will come and play here.

Thank ou for your interest, hope you come and check us out when we launch!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are officially launching in 3 weeks on the 1st of September next month.

Here's a few cool little updates I recently added.
Female variant for wizard, magic gladiator and dark lord.
And dragon lord armor set.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We will begin advertising on Monday the 27th
Character level and stats from early-access will be reset.

Thank you for your interest, we hope you come check us out when we launch on the 1st of September!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well here's the thing about Faronnia MU if you guys are wondering if you should play in the server or not.

I have to admit that this server setup or the rates is very competitive and good for long-term if you have plenty of time to sit down and be able to still manually play MU.

Although if you would picture the end game of the server basing upon the version being Season 3 Episode 1 it will absolutely go stale or boring.

BUT

I could guarantee that KingLordMaster could offer more than how you would picture the end game of the version. Because the guy knows the version completely well and has done developments over the game for so long already. So I believe the server could offer newer things other than getting maxed out and acquiring the end gears you want.

Though I can't completely give out the specific technicalities on what he is capable of doing for the game, but I know if the game ever gets to this point, he'll be able to resolve or find a way to get the game fresh and new for everyone.

And Like I've said about being able to invest an hour or two sitting down and be able to manually play the game. Coming from my standpoint as a person who works day and night. I would admit, that I can't completely be able to play the game due to the game requiring you to play the game manually unlike the newer versions which you could set your character to automatically play the game while setting a goal on what to pick and what to do. Though the game has one, but it still has plenty of flaws and features that isn't close to the actual MuHelper feature of then newer versions.

So would I recommend playing in this server.

Yes, because this isn't a retailed server or the main objective is to monetize it. But to have a more creative content on a nostalgic game that has been around us for so many years already.

I've played in Faronnia plenty of times already, and I have to admit that this server isn't given too much credit for its goal and effort exerted on the making of this server.

I hope new or old MU players would give this server a try to see if they could build and enjoy an MU community out from this network or server.

FYI: I'm not a GM or on any position from the server's team. I just endorse the server for its efforts.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Main thread updated.

We are launching in a few days on the 1st of September.

Thank you for your continued interest.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4 more days until grand opening!

Sign up today and download the game client to be one of our first players ingame!

Who knows, there might be special quests with special prizes ^.^

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

GRAND OPENING THIS SATURDAY AT 12:00 UTC+2

The first 50 members from ragezone to sign up before Monday will receive 200 free webcredits. Please reply on this advertisement thread and send me a private message with your registered faronnia mu username.

We hope to see you in Faronnia MU, the best new MU Online private server 2018.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back