Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3tyiJ9c - MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters - RaGEZONE Forums

Bi4ocvt - MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters - RaGEZONE Forums

MU Origin Private Server - Version 2.6 - MU Immortal.COM

?????? Official website: MU Origin Private Server - Free MMO Game - Muimmortal.com
?????? Download: Download & Installation Instruction - Mu Immortal
?????? Live Support : https://m.me/474907619531935
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Name : MU Immortal
Supported Devices : iOS & Android ( You can play on smartphone or tablet )

Installing instruction :
1. Download Game to your device
2. Install Game app (If you have problem when install, please follow Download & Installation Instruction - Mu Immortal)
3. Register account & Play game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! Free Gifts & Events Weekly! Connect to our fanpage to subscribe it : https://www.facebook.com/mu.immortal2017/
Free diamonds for started players, please go to fanpage to get news.

Or you can comment "I want the couopon code" here then inbox me to get free diamonds via coupon code.

Screenshots:

BFcWMrs - MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters - RaGEZONE Forums

UiR1ieA - MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters - RaGEZONE Forums

REfoPZd - MU Origin Private Server | Mu Immortal | v2.6 | 5 Classes + Free Gift for Starters - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Mu Origin Private Server - 5 Character Classes - MuImmortal

Henlo! Things:
- missing screenshot of Admin saying "Hello RageZone!"
- moved to Upcoming Servers as all BETA are to go here. You may request it to be moved back to it's proper section once it's officially out of BETA here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/server-live-read-1050966/

You have 24 hours to add what is missing. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. :^)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Henlo! Things:
- missing screenshot of Admin saying "Hello RageZone!"
- moved to Upcoming Servers as all BETA are to go here. You may request it to be moved back to it's proper section once it's officially out of BETA here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/server-live-read-1050966/

You have 24 hours to add what is missing. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. :^)

Can i add Hello RageZone! to first image ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Can i add Hello RageZone! to first image ?
It must be an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ while in-game. Not an edited "hello ragezone" in the banner.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Downloading the game.

1. Server region hosted?
2. Is the game right now accessible?
3. Are there any giveaways from playing this server at the moment?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Downloading the game.

1. Server region hosted?
2. Is the game right now accessible?
3. Are there any giveaways from playing this server at the moment?

1. Game server is in USA
2. Yes sure!
3. There is some giveaways for newbies at first quest. When we run Close Beta, you will have a new giftcode for SUPER VIP Gift.

It must be an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ while in-game. Not an edited "hello ragezone" in the banner.

Updated!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please help me edit title to :
Mu Origin Private Server - Version 2.6 - Free Gifts & Event Weekly

Final Server is running, please help me back it the last box.

Back