Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cyto - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

About
Hello RageZoner's! Norebrith - young, ambitious MMO-game project focused on the English-speaking audience, created by well talented and experienced developers in the field of MMORPG featuring professional technical support. Latest features of the gaming universe, creative innovations, a revolutionary approach to the old content - all that can be found on Norebirth. Our project presents you Asgard x10 no-reset server. We are ready to offer you the most functional and competitive season 12 build with off-like character settings and modernised gameplay mechanics! Everything will be in the best traditions, lots of fun is guaranteed! Our project will radically differ from other servers in many ways. If you think that this is another random server, then you are very wrong. Only understanding users will be able to assess our hard work, our soul which we are putting into this large-scale project. A special attention should be payed to the following things: a limited number of stat points, same as in off-like, non-reset servers. That means that every single user will be able to come up with his own, unique build, which will positively affect the overall balance. Many of the characteristics that looses their beneficial properties on high reset servers will remain relevant and actual, and the variations of useful items will become much larger.

Perspective
Despite such low rates, our server is not planning to become one of those where levelling will take years, and where beginners can forget about reaching the top in several months. Thanks to the non-reset system, nearly perfect dynamic system, various stat builds and our unique achievement system, our server will be in demand at any stage of its life, meaning that newcomers coming to our server will not experience much discomfort. Norebirth, and is that all there is? No, that's not all. In fact, our team is not only duplicating Webzen achievements, but also brings additional gameplay customs. Usually, it has something to do with the website, as a huge piece of content is tied to it. A new, unique castle building system - a kind of resource manager for the castle owners. Market and character auction house, which although can be find on many game servers, is made with the maximum convenience for our players. And of course, our original achievement system - if you are bored, then there will be dozen of tasks to do.

Website features
The original achievement system adds variety to the gameplay and makes it more interesting. These are various game trials, completing which will grant you different advantages, including game currency. A unique feature in the form of buildings and castle management diversifies the main event - Castle Siege, making it even more exciting and interesting. After each successful siege, the winner gets access to a special interface on the website where he can build constructions and get profit from them as in the well-known Heroes of Might and Magic game. The character auction allows you to safely sell or buy highly leveled or even well-equipped character. The auction works based on the lots and rates, and sometimes a real fight starts for a single character. Insidious system of character full scanning added, from which no one can hide. Almost all the data is available about each character in the web through search or by tracking his nickname in the rankings. Market, where you can sell or buy any items from other players, has quite handy filters, through which even the trading process appears as a separate gameplay element. VIP - a special status, which can be obtained by spending a good amount of time in the game, contains many useful functions starting from simply removing PK status up to "invisibility". User friendly website with lots of other small features. Since a large part of gameplay is tied to it - we have created all the conditions for a comfortable stay on the Web component of our project.

Play2Win concept
There is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you're wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Basically, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Links
Norebirth MU Online website: https://mu.norebirth.com
Our community / forum / support: https://norebirth.com
Download game: https://mu.norebirth.com/files

Launch day information
And now about the launch! Server will be launched on March 29 at about 18:00 server time. Start will be carried with the support of Playdeon and Warius teams, which for several years is developing and maintaining MU Online servers. The reason we chose this day and time is that most people will be free from work and studies, yet before peak hours' smashing impact. This will also be an optimal time for many staff members as we expect to work without sleep during the early launch days.

Social network
https://www.facebook.com/mu.norebirth

Screen(09_05-15_31)-0006 - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Launch 7 Oct

Norebirth official website is live and can be visited at https://mu.norebirth.com. Registration is already available, however account panel will be available only next week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Launch 7 Oct

Will there be beta test?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dynamic or static rates? Let's vote!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cyto - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Asgard x10 server information can be found here.
Asgard x10 launch day information can be found here.

Registration available here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Your servers before this one (some of them are still alive), were truly PayToWin
(yes, the Breche between donators and non donators, was VERY BIG),
and only paying, one could achieve something.

On a MMORPG, donators will always be higher in ranking than non donators, I understand and agree with that.
But when a big Breche is created, and donators have all exe +15 (for example),and non donators still have some not good items +9,well, something not good is going on :p

I hope you don't offer a really OverPowered VIP status, and/or full Seals/Pets for 800% more exp.I truly wish you don't open a Webshop, and/or OP features for donators.
PD: I donated in your server, and will donate probably on this one, don't think I'm some kid who is just complaining.

You said this on your forum:

Party system
When your character is levelling in the party, your experience is modified depending on character classes and levels. Thus, player party without repeatable classes (Gold Party) gets +10% bonus experience for each player. However if party consists of same player classes, it gets a penalty -10% of acquired experience. Furthermore, total amount of penalty and bonus is divided among all members of the party, depending on their level difference. The greater level difference among players is, the greater penalty or bonus they will receive.

-2 Players3 Players4 Players5 Players
Normal party-20%-30%-40%-50%
Gold party-+30%+40%+50%

Are you aware that you are telling everyone to NOT create an AgilityElf if want to have party, right?
In other words: If someone want to play an agiElf, will just lvl up alone.

I recommend that you configure a limit per IP.
Lot of us are tired of stopping playing a good server, only because we cannot lvl up in party.
You know why, sir? Because everyone has a 5 characters party.
Yes, in a Multiplayer game, they just love to play alone and don't need anyone else.
Well, I don't agree with that, but I respect it.
If you configre something like 2, or 3, or 4 accounts per IP,
you will create a healthy community with lot of people happy :)

You said on your forum:

Dynamic experience
Your character’s levelling consists of total - 820 levels.
At level 400 each class will be awarded with 2180 stat points (2800 for advanced characters),
whereas at level 820 each class will be awarded with extra 420 master level points,
which can be used in the skill tree

I'm sorry, I need to ask:

-Are you giving the best class of this game (GrowLancer), the same amount of free points that a MG gets?...
-600 points of difference? Isn't it too much?
-420 Free master points? So, in your server, everyone will have their skill tree FULL?
No builds, no need to think? We will have all our skill tree completed? XD

Thank you for reading.

Reaction score

another warius ''longterm'' project... i mean monthly project... well everyone already know how his servers works :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Account panel and OBT soon will be available! Registration already available here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Account panel on website is already available! OBT coming soon!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thank you for answering, Mr Admin Groot

Good luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for answering, Mr Admin @Groot

Good luck

Smithy (webshop) is disabled on norebirth project. Besides, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point. And by limited x shop I mean no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Take care,
Groot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

That is very, VERY good to read!
Unfortunately, that's not only what I asked u.u
Please take your time to answer everything to me.

You are telling people to don't play AgiElf if they want party.
You are giving GLancers the same free points that a MG earns...
(If your dmg, skills, etc formulas, are Webzen Default, GLs will rule, as always...)
What about that thing about full skill tree for everyone?
What about builds with that?
What about THINKING where to invest points?

I've created a really good post, and you only answered me 1 of those things xD

I've played your first server, in January. It was a very good experience.
I talked with you several times.
I'm here, investing my time in writing this.
Please, answer me, and your people, correctly.

Thank you so much.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please take your time to answer everything to me.
If you have any questions regarding the game, please ask them on our forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

OBT available, more info here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how many acc can be connected from one IP in the same time?

also i am afraid thats not going to be long term, play 2 win server, saw You weredoing reset min once per month/ or two.... why liek that?? I am asking to know is it worth wasting time for 10x exp and lost everything after 2 months ;D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how many acc can be connected from one IP in the same time?
You can find info here: https://norebirth.com/index.php?/topic/6-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

also i am afraid thats not going to be long term, play 2 win server, saw You weredoing reset min once per month/ or two.... why liek that?? I am asking to know is it worth wasting time for 10x exp and lost everything after 2 months ;D
Long term guaranteed! If you have any questions regarding the game, please ask them on our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back