Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project-Azeroth - An Accelerated Vanilla Experience.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Synthesis - Project-Azeroth - An Accelerated Vanilla Experience. - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello RageZONE Community
In this post, I'd like to introduce you to Project Azeroth and explain the basics of the project. This server is fully focused on providing the accelerated Vanilla experience in preparation for World of Warcraft Classic.

What is the idea behind Project-Azeroth?
In short, Project-Azeroth is the accelerated Vanilla experience that'll progress through all patches with accelerated experience rates and drop rates. We'll provide a smoother overall leveling experience and apply some quality of life changes to the overall gameplay progression.

Project-Azeroth will have an accelerated and dynamic timeline which means we'll slightly increase the total amount of drops per boss in raids and dungeons to ensure guilds can prepare for the next raid tier. With a dynamic timeline, we'll be keeping a close eye on the progression players are making and will release new content when needed.

We'll provide people with a chance to meet new friends and guilds that might make it to the live Blizzard servers. And give people with full-time jobs and a family to take care of a chance to keep up with the more hardcore player base.

Some key features to keep in mind:
  • Increased leveling rates
  • Increased profession gain rates
  • Reduced spell prices up to level 40
  • Reduced mount prices at level 40
  • Fast patch progression
  • Dual talent specialization
When is it ready?
We don't expect the preparation time to take all too long. With the website under development and the server already up and running for closed testing on our server box, we're just gathering a decent amount of players to start the server with.

Can I join the team?

With the project just recently setup we're still recruiting multiple staff members such as:
  • Gamemaster EU
  • Gamemaster US
  • Graphic designer
  • PR manager
  • Discord Moderator
Where can I join?
Discord is our main source of communication,Discord invitation
We also have a website you can find here,
Project-Azeroth | Closed Beta

Synthesis - Project-Azeroth - An Accelerated Vanilla Experience. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Given that you do not have a website yet and that the server is closed for internal tests - thread has been moved to Upcoming Servers Section.

You are still required to provide screenshots with in-game activity as well as one with an Admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE!'. You have 24 hours to do so before the thread is deleted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Given that you do not have a website yet and that the server is closed for internal tests - thread has been moved to Upcoming Servers Section.

You are still required to provide screenshots with in-game activity as well as one with an Admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE!'. You have 24 hours to do so before the thread is deleted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be more careful. For now Blizzard may not pass by the vanilla servers with no care;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be more careful. For now Blizzard may not pass by the vanilla servers with no care;)

Thank you for the warning but I've been around in this scené for quite a bit and have yet to receive a DMCA. Being behind OVH as server host is quite good just like Warmane etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the warning but I've been around in this scené for quite a bit and have yet to receive a DMCA. Being behind OVH as server host is quite good just like Warmane etc.

i understand, but u know.
There is new official vanilla realm made by blizzard, and they can focus more on closing such projects :/

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I see your server is still up but long and long released. If you wish to advertise further, please create a new thread in the appropriate section. This one will be archived.

Back