Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runes of Magic Free to play, free to win server. 5x xp and tp. SIEGE WAR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Runes of Magic] Free to play, play to win server. 5x xp and tp. SIEGE WAR

Ok, So, a group of friends has gotten together and has setup a RoM server. It has been running since Dec 2018.

Some highlights:
3x xp
5x tp
10x lootrate
2x questgold
zero death debt
30000 Free Diamonds upon joining
Diamond exchange permitted in AH, and NPCs to exchange diamonds enabled
Level 87 cap currently
Server located in Toronto, Canada.
Discord chat https://discord.gg/9FgmS6q

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or with your desired username and password.

Few limitations:
No member abuse, no spam or harassment of any kind, no exploits or cheating, and zero tolerance for these conditions. Be respectful of everybody, have fun, and game on!

superk - Runes of Magic Free to play, free to win server.  5x xp and tp. SIEGE WAR - RaGEZONE Forums
superk - Runes of Magic Free to play, free to win server.  5x xp and tp. SIEGE WAR - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Please provide the location/country of your server's host and at least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'. You have 24 hours, thanks.

As requested. This is my admin character. Server location is Toronto, Canada.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server maintenance 1/12/2019:

XP Level set to 3x
TP Level set to 5x
Lootrate set to 10x
QuestGold set 2x
Death Debt 0% PvE + Dungeons

need discord link, or website of server
ty

Please PM me here or on discord (updated link posted) with what you would like for a username/pass.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New server ordered for this project:

2 x 3.33ghz 6core Xeon CPU
96gb FB-DIMM ECC Memory
3 x 146gb 10k SAS

This should be enough to keep the userbase happy for some time to come. Siege server is also a Xeon, final specs still being determined.

Discord updated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New server installed and stable. Diamonds are dropping from bosses. FARMABLE DIAMONDS :D

Still need some more testers before we can call ourselves ready for life. Current level 86 cap. Custom client, auto-patching stable. Come check out our discord.

https://discord.gg/VwtSF2Y

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bump for diamonds dropping from bosses, and unbound guard dog meat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
very sad rates for a server with 87 lvд cap

The server is designed to give you a similar experience to the one on official, but more fast paced. Setting the xp and tp rates low allows room for XP/TP related events etc. Yes grinding out the levels can be a pain, which is why this weekend the item shop will include the level-up pills to level 40. Those who want to quest it up can, those who want to pay dias to skip questing, can. Its a server for everyone. With farmable diamonds.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

1st. No players on this server
2nd rates are way to low for a new PServer we had so much ROM PServer with this crappy Rates.
3rd No Diamonds at joining, no Freebies, just an empty boring Server.

Good Luck with that you will need it ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have no clue. You obviously are just trying to harm a new servers rep, so have fun with that.

1. We launched 3 days ago. Just because you didnt see anyone online doesnt mean nobody was online. Closed minded.
2. Rates are the rates. Join or not, thanks for sharing your opinion :)
3. I PERSONALLY give dias upon joining. Obviously you have no clue. Sorry about that.

Here is a screenshot of our 'empty' server. I found 3 players idle in varanas central... more running around the world.

Here is some MMO Ranking sites for you to enjoy our rankings. Ignore this flame-post folks, some people cant be pleased, even with free.

https://www.topmmorpgservers.com/runes+of+magic/
https://mmtop200.com/runes-of-magic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Players from around the world on this server. Come join the fun :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've played for a bit on this server. So far, i must say that thhis is generally speaking a good server.
It was my first attemp on playing RoM, so i can't say for sure about bugs or if spells handled correctly.

Questing: on my journey, i haven't seen any quest that straight up didn't worked. Sure, i couldn't test every quest, but nothing that disrupted my experience.

Connection: Despite being from EU and playing on a CA Server, the lags were not that noticeable. ping was constant.

Community: This is a big plus. The community may be small, but they are nice people. The only big downside so far, is that due to the size, there are only a handfull of guilds.

In conclusion, if you want to play RoM, i can highly recommend playing there. With a mix of EU and US players, there is always someone online in both primetimes (can't speak for OCE/Asia).

me personally, i've quitted playing there now. It has nothing to do with the server, but RoM in itself didn't clicked with me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just wanted to let people know that G4L is still going strong. Here is a pic from a recent GM event... There is over 50 players in front of me for a GM event right there...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So today, we hit over 100 users. Here is a screenshot. Also, new patches with custom bosses have been released, this server is exploding! Dont miss out!

Back