Your server going live? Read here!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 379
  1. #61
    Account Inactive priorian is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    MuOnline

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ad-p...-beta-1087146/

    Server opens in couple minutes.

  2. #62

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by priorian View Post
    MuOnline

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ad-p...-beta-1087146/

    Server opens in couple minutes.
    Done thanks.

  3. #63
    Newbie l2turian is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Lineage 2 Interlude Server x35 l2j - L2Turian.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...3/#post8568659

    Currently Online / Playable

  4. #64
    Member XShion is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Лима, PeruLocation
    95Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Mu Online
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ignit...-igcn-1090321/
    Currently online /Beta finished/ playable in few hours

  5. #65
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,299Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by l2turian View Post
    Lineage 2 Interlude Server x35 l2j - L2Turian.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...3/#post8568659

    Currently Online / Playable
    Why... does it state your grand opening will be on the "16 of January 2016 at 23:59 GMT+0".
    Also, please add some screenshots.
    You have 24 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by XShion View Post
    Mu Online
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ignit...-igcn-1090321/
    Currently online /Beta finished/ playable in few hours
    Your website says it's 14 hours till the opening, PM me once it's really online, also don't forget to update your thread.
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end


  6. #66

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...us-x7-1088554/

    L2 OlympuS online since yesterday. We are live for 1 day now.

  7. #67
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,299Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProPlay View Post
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...us-x7-1088554/

    L2 OlympuS online since yesterday. We are live for 1 day now.
    Edit the post for the main section. Pm me when you are done.
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end


  8. #68
    Newbie JestKO is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Knight Online
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/knigh...-22-a-1092053/

    Opening tomorrow(22 jan)

  9. #69
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,299Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JestKO View Post
    Knight Online
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/knigh...-22-a-1092053/

    Opening tomorrow(22 jan)
    Make it slightly more suited for the general section and I will move it. (Mentions of OPENING SOON etc.)
    Also, where's the English website?
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end


  10. #70
    Member Apekz is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    79Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Delete Request
    Last edited by Apekz; 01-06-16 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Delete Request

  11. #71
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,299Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by AsgardMU View Post
    Mu Online
    Your server going live? Read here!
    Currently Online / Playable
    Done.
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end


  12. #72
    Registered Alin Leca is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    MuOnline
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ad-mu...2-80x-1093103/
    Currently Online / Playable / Beta

  13. #73
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,299Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alin Leca View Post
    MuOnline
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/ad-mu...2-80x-1093103/
    Currently Online / Playable / Beta
    Beta =/= Online
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end


  14. #74
    Registered Adiles Adrian is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    [Lineage 2 ]
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...bartz-1093120/
    Is Open and Playable. Thx .

  15. #75
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,328Posts

    Re: Your server going live? Read here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiles Adrian View Post
    [Lineage 2 ]
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/linea...bartz-1093120/
    Is Open and Playable. Thx .
    Done.
    IXXI



Advertisement