Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ShadowCraft looking for play testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shadowevil - ShadowCraft looking for play testers - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello! I am a lone casual developer for Shadowcraft & I am currently looking for play-testers to test features I've added to the server. The server is currently online and waiting for players to try out my new instance scaler, which does not make it easier, only harder with a higher chance of gold, loot and much more! With everything, bugs are bound to happen... But how do we know about them? You have to play and report!

Rates:

• Experience per kill: 5x Blizzlike
  • Experience per quest: 7x Blizzlike
  • Explore Experience: 4x Blizzlike
Other features
  • Flight paths are instant
  • Everyone knows all flight paths
  • All Uncommon, Rare and Epic items that currently drop, drop random suffix stats when they drop which are based on item level
The goal in-mind here is to take a progression-able approach to the game again. Starting with Vanilla and moving to TBC and finally WOTLK the level cap is sitting at 60 which is set to increase once we reach end-game-vanilla content and a majority vote says people want to progress. This is a PvE in-mind server PVP will be a after-thought once balancing and stabilizing is done.

Custom difficulty command (Works in groups as well):
  • .difficulty set #
    • Sets the difficulty of all instances scaling with rates that are listed below (you must be OUTSIDE of the instance) to unbind from an instance use the command: ".instance unbind all" Only the group leader (if you are in a group) may set the instance difficulty. You may not set the difficulty while in combat.
  • .difficulty check
    • Checks the current group or personal difficulty set.
Instance scaling rates:
  • Difficulty Increases
    • Creature health = +4% per difficulty level
    • Creature Damage to player = +50% per difficulty levels
  • Difficulty Rewards
    • Creature gold drop = +7% per difficulty level
    • Creature loot drop chance = +0.008% per difficulty level
To register:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back