Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ShowCase] Server Project Italian (8vs8 full fix) [ITGC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can I know what source code you took as a basis for improvement?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can I know what source code you took as a basis for improvement?

You can simply take a pointblank server, and start doing itYou need to know java, and if you find any official server to get the packets you're just okay :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that you can take the server in the bowl. I have my own emulator, I wonder what build you took.
You can simply take a pointblank server, and start doing itYou need to know java, and if you find any official server to get the packets you're just okay :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ti sta chiedendo che base hai preso per fare il server. xD (He is asking you what build have you used to make this server)
(I have just translated it from english to italian because I am Italian)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ti sta chiedendo che base hai preso per fare il server. xD (He is asking you what build have you used to make this server)

thanks anyway =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that you can take the server in the bowl. I have my own emulator, I wonder what build you took.

The server base made one of the team,

and then we worked in two on the server

Si l'avevo capito super giu'

"I had understood it super down"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back