Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TTWO] Toontown World Online, a Toontown server in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A happy hello from the Community Managers for Toontown World Online!

Now, you may be asking yourself, just what is TTWO? If that’s the case, then you’ve come to the right place!

Toontown World Online is an MMO - based off of Disney’s 2003 game Toontown Online - in which you play as a fully customizable cartoon animal. Once you’ve created that animal (lovingly named ‘Toons’, by the way), you can begin wandering around the wacky world that is Toontown! Along the way, you can collect silly tasks to level up your Laff and gain new Gag tracks.

Wait wait wait, whoa, did they just say Laff? Gag tracks? Ah yes, despite the wacky atmosphere of the world these Toons live in, there’s a darker side to it all. The world has been corrupted by Cogs - fun hating business robots bent on destroying all of the… well, fun in Toontown. These robots roam the streets in their boring suits, attacking Toons left and right as they further their plans to try and take over the land.

Luckily, us Toons don’t have to put up with that. Those Gag tracks that we mentioned earlier consist of silly weapons that you can use to fight those Cogs away. Not only do they hate fun, but they’re weak against it as well! You can go out and fight those Cogs to level up your Gags into even zanier things. Just be careful to pay attention to your Laff. Laff acts as your health in this world, and if you’re not careful the Cogs can drain your laugh and cause you to go sad.

Keep in mind, this basic explanation doesn’t include everything! There are still Cog bosses, different colorful playgrounds to visit, mini-games, a clothing catalogue, community events… well, we’ll let you come see for yourself.

If this project happens to interest you, come check us out over at http://toontownworldonline.com. We look forward to seeing you in game!

Thanks!
TTWO Staff.

Location/country of your server's host:
Germany

Picture:
voarsh - [TTWO] Toontown World Online, a Toontown server in the works! - RaGEZONE Forums

No currency exchange of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@voarsh is the server owner and i am a community manager - a server admin. as an admin, i do have a right to advertise for this server :D

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
voarsh is the server owner and i am a community manager - a server admin. as an admin, i do have a right to advertise for this server :D

Incorrect. You are not the owner of this server. I have merged your posts so that voarsh is now the OP. He is the only one that may bump/post updates in this thread.

Thanks and good luck with your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am curious, but how is this server going to be different from Rewritten? Does it have different features, or different rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back