Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 21.09.2019

Grand opening in 3 Days, 21 Hours!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UnitedMu Community is growing. This is your chance to be part of something new :)

New Support chat box was added to the website. Supporting in Vietnamese, Philippines, Spanish, English, and most European countries.

UnitedMuOnline - UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: Major configurations done to monster types and monster spawn list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Major bug was find and put under control. Server much more stable now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: Server will be migrating to a new host for the Grand Opening :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server is now OFFLINE for final migration before Grand Opening!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: Server successfully fully migrated, now migrating the website!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: Website files fully migrated to new Host! Working on last configurations!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So when is the grand opening? I check the website and it says 7 days until grand opening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So when is the grand opening? I check the website and it says 7 days until grand opening.

Hi there, we had some big migration of the server and website to new host. We are going to do the grand opening as soon as it is ready. Sadly it couldn't be today because of a major thing that was found which needs to be fixed.

We are working 24/7 to fix this and air the Server!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This sounds really promising, and I'm looking forward to it. Already was planning myself to play today, but I hope you make it worth waiting for a week longer, and hope I dont have another disappointment. Servers these days are just disgusting. Bad configs, lazy admins and all for fast money, reset the server in one month, change name and repeat.
So far, what I have seen that I liked:
- Easy registering, instead of that shenanigans some servers adopt of having to: Register -> Go to email -> Activate + use one random generated pass -> Website -> Change password. And if you want more than one account, need more than one email. That already makes me turn down the server.
- Easy communication via discord without even needing an account. That is really nice. In terms of vias to communicate, it is great. Cant say about the level of communication by itself yet, but it seems to be really nice, since admin seems to be willing to hear the players opinions.
- Admin sounds like a dedicated man, willing to fix bugs and make things happens. This is pretty rare these days.
- (MAYBE) well balanced Pay2win and play2win? I would like to know more about this. What is ALL available for money? Pet+vip exp+panda+seal will give which amount of advantage? I would suggest you disable exp pets and seals from the game. Leave it only for vip additional exp. This will prevent bad configurations, and overpowered p2w, as most of the servers we see, like the first 4 people on rank has 10 resets with all paid stuff, and the 5th person has 3 resets. Thats pretty common.

Suggestions i have so far (what I consider extremely important on all servers I decide to try):
- Online counter on website (cant see, website seems to be on maintenance);
- Detailed infos on forum, like drops, tables of events time, rate of mixes, etc. The more info you can provide, the better;
- Invest strong now in advertising. By investing I dont mean only money, but time and people effort.
- BE CAREFUL with staff. Dont get too much people to avoid things getting out of control, and also avoid letting GMs have unblocked items. In my servers when I had GMs, all of them walked naked, or had the items locked into the char, and also had controled event items, the amount for week. And also, avoid giving too much power in return for staff players;
- FOR GOD SAKE, this one I thought I didnt even had to mention, but I will anyway. Dont have any edited items on the game (besides GMs locked). Run from webshop (even when it gives free credits for resets). Edited items break the game (this includes Xshop. A lot of times, people remove the webshop and say NO WEBSHOP, but in the xShop you can find lvl4 wings +15+full opt);
- Be careful in the balance of GM events. Its not rare to see people struggling to have an regular set +7 via ingame, meanwhile a few lucky people win items like 200x more valuable from GM events. Give regular things, such as boxes, jewels, etc.
- As I already said: Be careful in the balance from paid and free players. I have lost the accounts of good servers I personally saw by myself dying because exclusively of this. This also applies to Beta rewards. You surely want to incentive and reward people who put effort in, but dont place them too ahead of new, free players.
- PLEASE. Keep that Ctrl+F thing. I've been playing MU for like 15 years, and hadn't played s14 until some month ago. That thing is LIT! My notebook goes from 80 Celsius to like 60 Celsius using that function, CPU consumption goes from 20% to like 3%. That is great for who has slow pcs, or like me likes to play another games or do heavy stuff on the pc while you're leveling.

So far, that's all that comes in mid. Couldn't give a better detailed info, since the website gone down while I was navigating. If I see more things that worth to be mentioned, I'll bring it up.

This must be one of the best opinions I give for a server on ragezone, and i've been a hard butt on pointing bad servers and good servers here for 10+ years. Dont disappoint me, and I will be back here to say if I was right waiting for this server.

If you need help with anything, just PM me and i'll be glad to try to help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This sounds really promising, and I'm looking forward to it. Already was planning myself to play today, but I hope you make it worth waiting for a week longer, and hope I dont have another disappointment. Servers these days are just disgusting. Bad configs, lazy admins and all for fast money, reset the server in one month, change name and repeat.
So far, what I have seen that I liked:
- Easy registering, instead of that shenanigans some servers adopt of having to: Register -> Go to email -> Activate + use one random generated pass -> Website -> Change password. And if you want more than one account, need more than one email. That already makes me turn down the server.
- Easy communication via discord without even needing an account. That is really nice. In terms of vias to communicate, it is great. Cant say about the level of communication by itself yet, but it seems to be really nice, since admin seems to be willing to hear the players opinions.
- Admin sounds like a dedicated man, willing to fix bugs and make things happens. This is pretty rare these days.
- (MAYBE) well balanced Pay2win and play2win? I would like to know more about this. What is ALL available for money? Pet+vip exp+panda+seal will give which amount of advantage? I would suggest you disable exp pets and seals from the game. Leave it only for vip additional exp. This will prevent bad configurations, and overpowered p2w, as most of the servers we see, like the first 4 people on rank has 10 resets with all paid stuff, and the 5th person has 3 resets. Thats pretty common.

Suggestions i have so far (what I consider extremely important on all servers I decide to try):
- Online counter on website (cant see, website seems to be on maintenance);
- Detailed infos on forum, like drops, tables of events time, rate of mixes, etc. The more info you can provide, the better;
- Invest strong now in advertising. By investing I dont mean only money, but time and people effort.
- BE CAREFUL with staff. Dont get too much people to avoid things getting out of control, and also avoid letting GMs have unblocked items. In my servers when I had GMs, all of them walked naked, or had the items locked into the char, and also had controled event items, the amount for week. And also, avoid giving too much power in return for staff players;
- FOR GOD SAKE, this one I thought I didnt even had to mention, but I will anyway. Dont have any edited items on the game (besides GMs locked). Run from webshop (even when it gives free credits for resets). Edited items break the game (this includes Xshop. A lot of times, people remove the webshop and say NO WEBSHOP, but in the xShop you can find lvl4 wings +15+full opt);
- Be careful in the balance of GM events. Its not rare to see people struggling to have an regular set +7 via ingame, meanwhile a few lucky people win items like 200x more valuable from GM events. Give regular things, such as boxes, jewels, etc.
- As I already said: Be careful in the balance from paid and free players. I have lost the accounts of good servers I personally saw by myself dying because exclusively of this. This also applies to Beta rewards. You surely want to incentive and reward people who put effort in, but dont place them too ahead of new, free players.
- PLEASE. Keep that Ctrl+F thing. I've been playing MU for like 15 years, and hadn't played s14 until some month ago. That thing is LIT! My notebook goes from 80 Celsius to like 60 Celsius using that function, CPU consumption goes from 20% to like 3%. That is great for who has slow pcs, or like me likes to play another games or do heavy stuff on the pc while you're leveling.

So far, that's all that comes in mid. Couldn't give a better detailed info, since the website gone down while I was navigating. If I see more things that worth to be mentioned, I'll bring it up.

This must be one of the best opinions I give for a server on ragezone, and i've been a hard butt on pointing bad servers and good servers here for 10+ years. Dont disappoint me, and I will be back here to say if I was right waiting for this server.

If you need help with anything, just PM me and i'll be glad to try to help you.

Hey Frostspell, thanks for taking the time to write this LONG thing :)
I am working day and night on the stability of the server. Soon I will publish a new thread with all new details. Hope to have you part of our community!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting thing to mention here is that the server won't have any credits, vip, webshop, seals, anything for first week or two, as admin said on discord. This will make it 100% play to win for the beginning, and maybe it will keep a good balance after that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi United, does the server have the feature to run the client in Optimize Mode?

Hey, the server currently merged with another server and is now called: AgonyMu
Many new features and launcher is now working.
All information is here: https://discord.gg/PBS2N7S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Are you still recruiting? Send me more information on PM also your discord name so i can add you. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back