Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Upcomming COC Private Server - Clash of Tux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Project on halt
Basicley we wana make a new type of COC Private server wich adds new contents instead of giving people loads of gems and gold and only pissing off supercell(hoepfully we dont piss them off)
We have done:
1. gathered resources to mod the client and the server:laugh:(With external help:glare:)
2. Ditched UCS(Database keeps Ducking up)
Features we wana add Red = Planned:
Custom Cards
Custom Attacks
Memes
Custom game play

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haw to down /ios/android? link to this coc
its upcomming so its not yed playable this is the upcomming section but when done you can download the apk from some site(one not deleting it for copyrights)
and install it on ur phone p.s its only for android since i dont own a Apple and wana eat them instead

well seems its mend to be compiled on a mac i have to wait until i created a virtual envriomend also that means it will be posible to port it to IOS ;)

the server might not continue if i continue to find nasty suprises(not virus related) EDIT: server seems to be safe if i can get the server jars to run

Last edited:
Back