Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] High rates server (Open Alpha)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Madsea - [Vindictus] High rates server (Open Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums
Awakened Vindictus is a server striving to provide high quality and up to date content.

The server has many unique features that makes us stand out from the competition, alongside with an active development team and updated dll's we are moving towards implementing all the current content the official server has to offer.

The server is currently in an Open Alpha in which we are aiming find and fix issues & bugs with the core to make sure for a stable release later down the road.

The server features increased rates to make your leveling experience a pleasant one.

To join the server as well as to get more information feel free to head over to our discord channel where we have download links and more!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/xMZsbyu
Madsea - [Vindictus] High rates server (Open Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rates have been increase by 5x, and patch to enter Rocheste and Malina is now available for download.

New patch is out, features can be found below:
Added new death knight/death lady moonshine and regina outfit set sets
All hair styles are now available to choose during Character creation along with colors
Fallen night face tattoo has been fixed
Added newer materials, models and effects from the chinese client
Newer Loading screen from the RISE update is now in use
Clinet updated to match KR 19-08-2017 Update
Boat freezes should now be less frequent

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Patch Notes 3]
-Awakened Pet Shop has been added, you can select between 41 different pets.
-Awakened Wing Shop has also been added, where you can select between a variety of Wings.
-Fixed a Issue where evil cores could not be picked up by certain characters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
still crashing like hell on dock when trying to start boat...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded all updates as it is 1,2,3 etc and still cant play properly :(
Well the crashing should be very minimal right now, how much are you crashing on average, like 2-3 times per mission or more?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well the crashing should be very minimal right now, how much are you crashing on average, like 2-3 times per mission or more?

In hoarfrost hollow I had like 6 times in a row crash. I cant play if I do one mission per 20 mins of w8ting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In hoarfrost hollow I had like 6 times in a row crash. I cant play if I do one mission per 20 mins of w8ting.
If you crash, Just go back into town, and then go back to the docks, and if that doesnt work, enter one of the buildings in Colhen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The freeze issue would probably be resolved after an update to delia bins

Back