Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[XOrbit] New Universe Theia - Win an MSI Gaming Laptop - November 1st

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Community,

we from XOrbit.eu start at 1st November at 20:00 Clock a new universe: Theia .

This universe will be something very special, because after 3 months we will distribute different prizes and rewards.
- Place #1 gets for example a MSI Gaming GF63 8RD Laptop
- Below the other places (up to place #50) a HP 250 G7Laptop, a Samsung Tablet and a Samsung Galaxy A40 will be distributed /raffled. The exact distribution can be found in our forum.
So it's worth playing.

XOrbit is a space strategy browser game.
We have different servers with different speeds. There issomething for everyone.
The game is completely free. There is no Pay2Win. The server is only financed by donations and gimmicks.

In XOrbit you start with an empty planet, expand it andstart researching.
Very soon you can build spaceships and explore the galaxies.
But be on your guard, not everyone is a friend.
To expand your empire, you will colonize more planets, formalliances and defend your territory with a strong battle fleet.
There are many different classes of combat ships withdifferent strengths and weaknesses, so consider creating your fleet.

who likes the old OGame (before redesign) will love us.

XOrbit.eu Conquer the Unviersum

Kleinerzwerg - [XOrbit] New Universe Theia - Win an MSI Gaming Laptop - November 1st - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Higly recomended space browser game server!! i have playing for a while itd s game for everyone who like space fights.could You put some pictures from techtree, shipyard, building etc :aka kukurYk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just made you three screenshots.

On the first one you see the overview.
On the second the spaceship shipyard
On the third you see another skin and the research page.

There are many different languages and skins to choose from.
If you want I'll make you more screenshots.

Kleinerzwerg - [XOrbit] New Universe Theia - Win an MSI Gaming Laptop - November 1st - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for these screenshots. It is useful for me. Guys suggest me a good laptop for gaming and working because with this pandemic I work at home but my laptop doesn't resist my activity. A big thanks to Break Fix Now because they helped me to maintain my laptop in a good form all this time, even after I spilled a cup of water on it. However, it is an old one and I want to change it with a new one. I wait for your suggestions because I don't know what is the best now and I want to make the right decision.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for these screenshots. It is useful for me. Guys suggest me a good laptop for gaming and working because with this pandemic I work at home but my laptop doesn't resist my activity.
Interested. I broke mine a week ago and I have yet to find a good option. There are so many out there and I'm not a pro at all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I agree with you, after the beginning of the pandemic, I changed my job and now work from home. I have an old Lenovo G50 laptop and it is getting more and more difficult to work on it. I want to take a new laptop on credit, but I haven't chosen it yet. What laptop do you have for work?

Back