Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ZuOnline] Zu Online - Final Edition

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Im one of the original FreeZuServer creators.

Sadly i noticed zu online is slowly dieying, and to prevent it i decided to remake from scratch "the" zu server.

One server to rule them all

The idea behind FreeZuOnline of giving the same game experience for all players will be honored and re-used.

Goal is to make a lasting and stable server in the long run.
I hope to see you soon with us!

Sincerely,
Tierri Lopes / [DEV]PeaceMaker

Server specs:
  • 32GB ddr4 ram 3400Mhz
  • i7-6700K
  • 1Gbps up/down dedicated

tierrilopes - [ZuOnline] Zu Online - Final Edition - RaGEZONE Forums

Follow more here:
https://fb.me/zuonlinefinal

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no rates....no website link or anything just a facebook link and i even bothered to go there not even on the facebook link is there a registration link or client download.
why is this even in advertizing? OP should read the rules before posting...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no rates....no website link or anything just a facebook link and i even bothered to go there not even on the facebook link is there a registration link or client download.
why is this even in advertizing? OP should read the rules before posting...

It was posted at the wrong section but the Mod corrected it.

Theres no rates, saying "200%" or anything its pointless.
Im adjusting both mob exp and character exp needed per level, that makes rates an irrelevant way of measuring it.

Back