Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Show It Off] Dragona

Reaction score
99% Translated Game fully functional

MeGaMaX - [Show It Off] Dragona - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings [ MeGaMaX - cmb - DNC ]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some images of new pets, mounts and a few costumes for Assassin (too many to screenshot for all characters :eek:tt1:). I'll post some other time some of the new sets/weapons.

Pets Album:
Mounts Album:
Costume Album:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2015_11_07_23_39_36 - [Show It Off] Dragona - RaGEZONE Forums

Proud to get this working after just looking at this sub section today! Very hard to track everything down, configure, make it work. I can't find any of the English conversion files anywhere yet. If anyone want's to share (even in PM is fine) would be great.

If I like the game enough I'll duplicate the effort others have put in on translation, however I would prefer someone be kind and rewind... um I mean share their English work :p.
DNC no need to pull my balls through my anus :p (great line in your yourtube guide!). I'm not going to host this other than for friends.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2015_11_09_09_33_24 - [Show It Off] Dragona - RaGEZONE Forums
DNC thanks for the release, here is a shot showing my English Dragona running :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: DNC
Back