Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Translation of the client.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, the translation need to be started here: tw/PostService/GameData/DataTable use CHT or KOR folder, here is included the *.xls files and the xls to dfs convertor.

@Sedy shared an part of english images, can be downloaded here:

The better thing needed is an way to export or extract the English DFS files to XML but its not possible atm.

Some files can be used from english or brazilian client, i will make a pack of it asap.

Here is the full list of working files translated: (im using Portuguese Client to test but will work with En too)

TextTableTextColorTable
Text_GuardNPCTable
Text_EnvironmentNPCTable
Text_DropItemTable
Text_CastleTable
Text_CashTable
Text_AutoGuideTable
Text_AutoCheckTextTable
ResourceDataTable
RefineChargesTable
QuestTextImageTable
QuestTable
QuestNaviTable
QDropItemTable
PortalTable
PetTable
PetMotionDataTable
PCTable
PcMotionDataTable
PCMakeCustumTable
PcActionDataTable
NPCTradeTable
NPCSpeechTable
NpcMotionDataTable
NaviTable
Mm2MotionDataTable
MetamorphosisTable
LuckyDipTable
LevelTable
ItemRankChangeTable
ItemMixTable
ItemEnchantTable
ImageTable
HelperTextTable
HelperTable
GuardNPCTable
GuardNpcMotionDataTable
FortuneTellerTable
EnvironmentNPCTable
EnvironmentNpcMotionDataTable
EmotionTable
DungeonMakeTable
DropItemTable
CoreTable
CastleTable
CashTable
CashPackageTable
AutoGuideTable
WorldMapTable
VehicleTable
VehicleMotionDataTable
TipOpenObjTable
Text_WorldMapTable
Text_VehicleTable
Text_QuestTable
Text_QDropItemTable
Text_PortalTable
Text_PetTable
Text_PCTable

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did an Automated Translator using as translation engine to translate the GUITextTable.dfs, it is not perfect but is better than chinese for me, some translations are so huge that i hade to keep it out.

If someone is interested here it is:

Also if you can share only the dfs files will be easier to convert and i'm lazy to get an entire game client on my 2mb net.

Tk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This ?

Btw it has alot of truncations, here is the truncated texts if you need:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant find the xml files, Who can share me, please ?. Thank you.

Staff member
Reaction score
No need for this anymore. i will be releasing the english files later on today. Along with a DFS2XLS tool and a XLS2DFS tool as well.
Things in dragona will pick back up hopefully. :)
A few more hours of testing, hex analasis and compiling and we should be good to go.
Thanks dragona PH

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to Translate Game paragraph PT- BR however not found a way to accomplish this . Someone light a can give. ?
I'm trying to Translate Game paragraph PT- BR however not found a way to accomplish this . Someone light a CAN give. ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, the translation need to be started here: tw/PostService/GameData/DataTable use CHT or KOR folder, here is included the *.xls files and the xls to dfs convertor.

@Sedy shared an part of english images, can be downloaded here:

The better thing needed is an way to export or extract the English DFS files to XML but its not possible atm.

Some files can be used from english or brazilian client, i will make a pack of it asap.

Here is the full list of working files translated: (im using Portuguese Client to test but will work with En too)

Reupload please !

Back