Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]SERVER FILES INSTALL TO VMware + CLIENT

Reaction score
adastmin - [RELEASE]SERVER FILES INSTALL TO VMware + CLIENT - RaGEZONE Forums

Next is a detailed tutorial Dragona , I can pack you into the game, but does not include other related technologies or modification.

1. Unzip the service end to the hard disk.

2. Install the VM10 virtual machine. (Mirror default NAT)

3. Open the VMware --- "Edit ---" Edit virtual network --- "VMnet8 ---" IP is 192.168.200.0 ---> save --- "

Open Virtual Machine --- "service side mirror ---" Open --- "virtual machine is powered ---> I move it (I moved) first ---> to enter the virtual desktop:

Then extract the image, and the client. Just unzip to any partition.

After extracting run VMware

Open your image file decompression

Set the virtual machine memory, depending on your configuration settings on the line. But only if your computer is more than physical memory at least 6G Oh! !

If the memory is too white, do not engage in, that would burn Oh! !

If you can set up the system's virtual memory, then you can play with 4G, 12G virtual memory system it virtual machine virtual memory settings, right 10G
Right "My Computer" to bring up the "Properties", "Advanced", "Settings", "Advanced", "Change", "custom size" Memory value input point "Settings" and then "OK" to restart the computer
VM memory setting 6G or a few G on the line. As long as you do not exceed + virtual machine memory computer memory so that it is possible to set up a card, it is estimated will burn for a long time, oh, oh with caution! !

If you are a SSD system partition it will be very smooth! !

Ado. Here began the erection! !

Virtual machine first boot, will be prompted to select the left, I have been moved

System password is blank, direct point to determine, into the desktop

Desktop has a one-button start, but I can not use it fully started, I do not know Editor's Note

I re-broke a .bat start, followed by clicking [1-7 start bat bag thrown into a virtual machine can extract]

Such as occurs when the data in one spot open. In order to start

Zone Server this last window, start 2-3 minutes should be fine

Then no problem, it minimizes the virtual machine is running DragonaDevLatest.exe came into the game to the next client

LINK:

PASSWORD:dqsn

account: DNC
password:test

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DragonaUS client v.1.0.20.526 that might work with the serverfiles.
[h=1]http://www.playerattack.co.uk/file/15370/Dragona-Expedition-of-Bartan-Full-Client-v1.0.20.526/[/h]
regards
rogan12

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could raise the MEGA client? The link to the original source download very slow

(Translated from Spanish by google)

Back