Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Cash shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, wanted to know if he could help me in this problem , in which part of the client source I edit the shop button and the cash shop , because when you try to activate the game or edit cashshopmain the client , does not change anything . And another thing , how do I accept the client words ô û .​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to edit the CashTable.dfs file to change what the cash shop has.
Understood, but CMB my shop does not do this nor opening in the game, says that the connection failed.
Could help me with this.
I thank ai for having the answer :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have the BillingServer running and configured.

Yes, this set up, but even so appears connection failed.

mFJ8C6b - [Help]Cash shop - RaGEZONE Forums

[ BillingServerConfig><System AutoRun="1"/><Network PortForServer="24000" IPForServer="localhost" Port="14000" IP="localhost"/><Database IP="127.0.0.1,1433" Name="DragonaAccount" ID="dragona_db_login" Pwd="dragona_db_pass"/><Billing Port="14000" IP="localhost"/><GameLogServer PortForServer="21000" Port="11000" IP="localhost"/></BillingServerConfig> ]

You can close the topic, problem solved.
Thank you.

You can close the topic, problem solved.
Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back