• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] About translating

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello people.

finaly i got a spare pc to test this files (so far all is working), but i have this weird (at least for me) problem.

trying to translate (xls files and convert using DfsGameDataConverter.exe, selecting what file to convert and all) in my case, tried only to change the name of 1 mob.. only that ( the turtle at starting point) when i launch the client
got a popup saying monster name at Text_MonsterTable.dfs (the file generated when i change the mob name at Text.xls) mismatch the name on MonsterTable.dfs (no idea how to generate that file)

any tip of what to do or what im doing wrong?

thx

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Image1 - [HELP] About translating - RaGEZONE Forums

i dont have any MonsterTable.xls (and no reference to MonsterTable.dfs on DfsGameDataConverter.exe)
maybe im missing some files?

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah, ok. now i get it. thx!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
actually dragona has HUGE potential, its not the game that killed this section ...

Back