Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Bugs] Repack by Ness199X -- Current bugs; Chat Error, Connection and other bugs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the exploration missions too, Whenever I try to do the delta volanis exploration mission, i get this error in the server
Screenshot_3 - [Bugs] Repack by Ness199X -- Current bugs; Chat Error, Connection and other bugs - RaGEZONE Forums
Its more than a tad annoying, but for now, I can just use the console to give me the reward. If it is unfixable

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the exploration missions too, Whenever I try to do the delta volanis exploration mission, i get this error in the server
View attachment 156654
Its more than a tad annoying, but for now, I can just use the console to give me the reward. If it is unfixable

This is becouse the exploration events are NOT working, *none of them*. You cannot fix it, becouse it is not in the code, one of the things that is missing from the source...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guess I'll just drop the mission and give myself the reward then. Thanks

Back