• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Bugs] Repack by Ness199X -- Current bugs; Chat Error, Connection and other bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the exploration missions too, Whenever I try to do the delta volanis exploration mission, i get this error in the server
Screenshot_3 - [Bugs] Repack by Ness199X -- Current bugs; Chat Error, Connection and other bugs - RaGEZONE Forums
Its more than a tad annoying, but for now, I can just use the console to give me the reward. If it is unfixable

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the exploration missions too, Whenever I try to do the delta volanis exploration mission, i get this error in the server
View attachment 156654
Its more than a tad annoying, but for now, I can just use the console to give me the reward. If it is unfixable

This is becouse the exploration events are NOT working, *none of them*. You cannot fix it, becouse it is not in the code, one of the things that is missing from the source...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess I'll just drop the mission and give myself the reward then. Thanks

Back