Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Star Trek online / offline server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone a few years ago some ppl around here.
Uploaded some source game and server data of the old star trek online version.
But now some of those links are not working annymore.
I am trying to make the server work for nostalgic memories.
Also wanted to make it work online in a sort of local host way with a switch.
I bought my self a server to run it on a 24port switch etc.
Than all systems that want to play Star Trek Online with me have to connect to the switch.
Instead of the normal network.

But now I am still missing a lot of data i need to complete my server.
could someone suply me with all data best is if source data game and server data are all complete.
Even more better would be into a single RAR file microtransactions not needed.

Could annyone help me out get the data i need as the makers from the data are not active annymore.

All data is on these pages also Credit to these ppl who made it posible.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f898/repack-star-trek-online-unzip-1047849/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f898/nwo-sto-source-data-tutorial-1047042/

this link on the website is not working annymore:

source:
GigaToni --- http://forum.ragezone.com/members/758578.html
Ness199X---- http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333478650.html

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well for one there is no complete file for what your asking for.. as you would notice things would not be complete like questing. shops, ships, maps, an so forth.. which you would have to code your self if needed .. plus theres a connection issue on some source files depanding where you get them. will connect you directly to cryp / arch . some will say they removed this connection but safe then sorry but always check to make sure it's not connected to that line.. connecting to switch.. is that that new console they came out not to long ago i'm sorry but i'm not well tech heavy for that my self..

in any case i hope this helps you in the long run on finding a complete source file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server files the local host is working on local system. But in some way i need to know if i can share the local host via a 24port switch. The game is fully functional with shops ships maps etc. even zen store is workoing because i have all microtransactions.
So only thing i need to know is if i can share the local host with other computers conected to my one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basically i could play with my own server, in my home, in "single player" with it? i play STo since day one,..alone.all people i met just want to do pve\pvp so i play alone anyway..so at this point i was wondering it is possible to have my own server,so i can mess around with console commands and play with various ship without having to grind for 45 years just to get one

Staff member
Reaction score
so basically i could play with my own server, in my home, in "single player" with it? i play STo since day one,..alone.all people i met just want to do pve\pvp so i play alone anyway..so at this point i was wondering it is possible to have my own server,so i can mess around with console commands and play with various ship without having to grind for 45 years just to get one
It definitely is possible but with effort, If you give it all you've got setting it up then you'll probably have one to do so! :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It definitely is possible but with effort, If you give it all you've got setting it up then you'll probably have one to do so! :8:

well i'm not new to this stuff, i already created my own private server with world of warcraft the lich king

when i start start_mcp i have a loading screen..but nothing happens..it just stays on loading forever.i have 16 gb of ram

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i'm not new to this stuff, i already created my own private server with world of warcraft the lich king

when i start start_mcp i have a loading screen..but nothing happens..it just stays on loading forever.i have 16 gb of ram
Sorry for late reaction bin off for a while.
MCP does not work on windows 10.
You need to use windows 7/XP and run it as admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for late reaction bin off for a while.
MCP does not work on windows 10.
You need to use windows 7/XP and run it as admin

yes it does run with windows 10.

I simply changed compatibility settings, and disabled any lan connection i have,and runs

Back