Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entire Cryptic Studios SVN 2013 Source Code Only (Share from different website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

2013 version of the cryptlc code posted in this section previously, this is newer.

No assets available

Extract password:
RaGEZONE

Post mirror links in reply.
Need more mirrors, this file will not be in its current location long at all. The more links available, the better chance it will be available.

Thank you @Bifi2000 and nanoman for the mirror, still need more everyone.

This is not a tutorial, strictly release.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
an interesting find...unfortunately no assets, but with code honestly anything is possible.
If we could find a client from the same release branch it aught to be a piece of cake to reverse the assets, but even though these are newer they look to predate even STO: Legacy of Romulus, which makes finding a client nigh impossible.

Also, for anyone having compile issues, you need to build them with VS 2010 (not express) using the windows 7.1 sdk (just like the previous release).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's the "SVN" ?
it's a game engine or what?!

i'm just new :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm. Hopefully somebody can get this to compile.

Here are my errors.

Fragmented - Entire Cryptic Studios SVN 2013 Source Code Only (Share from different website) - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: After running it as an administrator it seems to be working now.

I still have to try and compile the actual master server since I'm just messing with the utilities now.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keeping an eye on this topic.

Was really interested in STO for a while. If this can be used to get a working Master Server running, then I'm game :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keeping an eye on this topic.

Was really interested in STO for a while. If this can be used to get a working Master Server running, then I'm game :p
Right now I'm trying to compile the client however. I keep getting :VCEnd exited with code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back