Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NWO & STO Source, Data, Tutorial

SNR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes and yes, and check the feature list in the other topic.
You have to start the events to make it work. Also you have to fix the shop manually to ket lockbox keys.

If so, would it be possible to just search the files without starting the whole thing and get results?

SNR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, yes and no, you can search things, and edit without start, but for testing you will always need to start the whole server... :\ also, if you make shop edits and stuff you dont need to restart the whole thing... you can edit the store on the fly, but to get results you will have to wait for a half minute to the change kick in ingame....

That's what I wanted to know, thank you:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are 2 links in the first message:

and

They are both needed or is enough?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls reupload
there's only source

сan take me guide how to get working on the foundry in Neverwinter online server files?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls reupload
there's only source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how does POToTranslateFiles.exe operate? It has been a long time since I can't find the information.:mellow:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are 2 links in the first message:

up!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it just me or did they remove the projects from the solution?

Back