Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NWO & STO Source, Data, Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Cryptic.rar is all the folders except STO & NWO, NWO is the src.rar
And I said please ignore the StarTrek folder as I was testing something..

Thanks, now I find the NWO source in the src.rar:)

Reaction score
Re: NWO & STO Source, Data, Tutorial

Neverwinter need to do. it will be more attractive, but I have not been able to run it (((

Need section CRYPTYC Games

topick NWO and STO

qwD15su - NWO & STO Source, Data, Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Currently fighting with the issue that the Currency exchange disables itself because the config for it isn't present. If anybody know how to fix it please tell me :)

The Currency Exchange is enabled, but is the microtrans key names required for c-point trading are not configured. Check that the proper microtrans category is set for the shard. currencyKey=, readyToClaimKey=, forSaleKey=

The MTConfig.def (stripped) says:
GlobalPointBuyCategory PC-PointBuy
PointBuyCategory PointBuy
PointBuySteamCategory PointBuySteam

ShardConfig Live
{
Prefix ST
Currency StarTrekChain
CurrencyExchangeForSaleBucket StarTrekForSaleEscrow
CurrencyExchangeReadyToClaimBucket StarTrekReadyToClaim
PointBuyEnabled 1
SteamWalletEnabled 1
}

Reaction score
I posted proofs that are taken with the files that you get in the #1 post.

Working proofs:

NWO:

NWO Character selection:
NWO Loading Server:
NWO Foundry:

It's buggy but the base works. (Just not the animations n' stuff.)

Reaction score
I compiled all the files that were in the release. And so I did not appear anything like the NWO

GigaToni - NWO & STO Source, Data, Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
]

different results

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just because of the logo or what? If yes -> Lol. Ye DNC has newer files than we, but he doesn't want to share. Also I wouldn't recommend using DNC's Tutorials for the files I shared. The tutorial I wrote is proven to work. I didn't looked at his videos neither did I tried them.

If because of the GameClient.exe console? Don't start the Client through the MCP. Use the Start_Client.bat. Also your GameClient is currently processing some updates. Wait until it finishes.

EDIT:
Also without the hogg files the servers take some time to load up. (About 2-5 minutes..).

EDIT2:
Also If you probably didn't already saw, our / the MCP with the cryptic logo is a newer one taken from StarTrek, so it has some more servers & functions (Like the xBox client and stuff.)

Reaction score
Btw some tools (Like the CSRTicketManager, and the AssetManager / MaterialEditor) won't even start because of some issues with creating the tmp files:
Unrecognized task "Messages" in dependencies for task "Assetmanager" in metatask "Startup"
Unrecognized task "Messages" in dependencies for task "Category" in metatask "Startup"

Reaction score
Spend as much time and it turned out that no one helps by NWO. Not even able to log on to the server/

Working proofs:

NWO:

NWO Character selection:
NWO Loading Server:
NWO Foundry:

Reaction score
I've realized that working files only DNC. and those that only then start the client.

Star Trek I'm not interested. And with NWO, I would have worked

Last edited:
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
Yah the small 1 is the 1 I used that don't compile the star trek client
and has a shed ton of errors as in the posts I have made using that version lol great experience though..

Back