Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Star Trek Online Repack Extract and play - Compiled from DNC's Source!

----
Reaction score
you need

/console and

/acccesslevel 9 and
/Missioncompleteall
but type in Mission and press CTRL+TAB to list mission based commands.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank Pal for fast help!
My i ask one more question:
When on shipyard in starbase i would like to buy new ships. But some of the ships i cant buy because the ships price and requiement are always "loading". How can i fix it? Is There a command to get these missing ships. For example i would like to get the classic constitution cruiser. Thanks for help!!!

----
Reaction score
@rovatok There is a tutorial about microtransaction stores. Check them.(Sorry i been not around for a while... in STO sections.)

Reaction score
Hi, since there is no tuto and just pushing the green button do nothing, I have this error when I try to launch every server one by one like listed in the MCP, but when I launch the ObjectDB.exe (and I have deleted ObjetDB folder like said here and there in this thread), I always got this error:

ERROR: Controller connection error: Nonmatching product names Core and StarTrek

and this, in all already launched server

Any help?

thanks

EDIT: I tryed to execute 2_MakeBinsAndExitMAster.bat and it take a while for launch (I abandoned after 48h of launching...)

EDIT2: where I can find filewatcher?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
It was a good 3 years ago for me when this version was running on a VM with MS Server 2008 R2. I wanted to take a look again, but every time the ObjectDB starts it comes to a chrash. I use a Windows 7 pro 64Bit with currently 8GB RAM, it is a VM, even if I give 16GB RAM, the Objectdb crashes. Anyone an idea?

The New Bins file is password protected. Whats the password?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
It was a good 3 years ago for me when this version was running on a VM with MS Server 2008 R2. I wanted to take a look again, but every time the ObjectDB starts it comes to a chrash. I use a Windows 7 pro 64Bit with currently 8GB RAM, it is a VM, even if I give 16GB RAM, the Objectdb crashes. Anyone an idea?

The physically machine has less than or equal to 16 GB of ram?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The physically machine has less than or equal to 16 GB of ram?

Hi, yes the host has 16GB of RAM. Iam using hyper-v.
Everytime i start with the green button or manually, the ObjectDB crashes.
When iam using more RAM on the VM, it´s the same. Ive copied all on a bigger host, also with 32GB on the vm it crashes. i watched the log and its crashes when the schemes r loading up

The old vm with MS 2008R2 had 12GB RAM and it worked great,but i dont have the files anymore.

regards

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, sorry to hear. I hope you got this thing to work.

I run it on an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Quad-Core 3.580 MHz), 16 GB DDR4-2666 (Crucial), Gigabyte A320M-S2H V2-CF Board, XFX AMD Radeon HD 5830 (1 GB GDDR5), 1x 1GB SATA HDD WesternDigital 7200 RPM, Windows 10 Pro (Version 1511, Build 10586).

I have now a problem with Re-Binning, s. yellow on screenshot. Where can i change f:/... to c:/scr or c:/cryptic???

Flyer8472 - [Release] Star Trek Online Repack Extract and play - Compiled from DNC's Source! - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment 168821

Omg... i'm so stupid. Copy the files on an USB Stick and give him the drive letter f: :rolleyes:View attachment 168821

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey there it seem that the link on the first page is gone and its like the person that compiled the files has deleted there account atleest thats what it looks like can some one maby repost the file by using mega share or google drive or somthink i have been looking for this for a long time .

Back