Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Star Trek Online Repack Extract and play - Compiled from DNC's Source!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its missing one season ill be looing into it in a bit see what i can do it as i need to want to fox state of Q is seasons 6 looks like seasons 1,3,4,5,6 are running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad i was thinking about the Devidian series
im trying to work out why state of Q keeps crashing the server while your loading on to the Saratoga the gameserver.exe crashed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I search the ID for the MACO/Omega Promotion-Marks, can i help my?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Salvage_Std_Req_T10 but t10 can be changed to t11 or t12 thats the omaga i dont know the maco one's yet

edit
i found some of the maco
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Psg_Req_Proto
givetiem Grounditem_Borg_Weapon_Req_Proto
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Armor_Req_Proto

i think i found out why it was crashing on State of Q brg_alini_seratoga_ground files are missing

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Salvage_Std_Req_T10 but t10 can be changed to t11 or t12 thats the omaga i dont know the maco one's yet

edit
i found some of the maco
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Psg_Req_Proto
givetiem Grounditem_Borg_Weapon_Req_Proto
giveitem Grounditem_Borg_Armor_Req_Proto

i think i found out why it was crashing on State of Q brg_alini_seratoga_ground files are missing

i testet...the Command crashed my Server and load Cryptic-Error...fine...the Space-part of Maco work, Ground...Crash...i have not a idea for this Problem o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't retail STO use similar file formats? If so we should try to get those files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i testet...the Command crashed my Server and load Cryptic-Error...fine...the Space-part of Maco work, Ground...Crash...i have not a idea for this Problem o_O
i tested them before i posted them i am useing the repack in the head of this thread they work perfectly when i used them

Doesn't retail STO use similar file formats? If so we should try to get those files.
it can be done by unpacking the .hogg files i believe but thats a theory but as the server is used to compile the client, then there client is likey to be missing them to i will be unpacking newer client's hoggs sometime today and trying to get it from there if it's possible

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you sagest it should be done?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hey many thanks for that Repack,

i already downloading them and will try it on my AMD Operton 12 cpu Server on my Home Lan.
I searched a long time a go for that game and founded now with this great release!
So i real apperciate it.

Thank you for that

kindly regards

RAPPELZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this take a very powerfull computer to run the server for 4-5 people

is this update from delta riseing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, the server works perfectly but I want every user must enter a password. Currently, one only needs to enter the user name and you can log in. How do I set up the server so that the password is checked?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So it is that I have done everything according to instructions. Once you know my user name, you can enter these without a password to login. You can enter a radom password in the password field, but this is ignored. Thus, anyone can use my account

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it is that I have done everything according to instructions. Once you know my user name, you can enter these without a password to login. You can enter a radom password in the password field, but this is ignored. Thus, anyone can use my account

It worked the same for me. I thought that it was because I was logging in from same network as the server is on, and maybe the server though that i was admin? (need someone more experienced to confirm this).
Haven't tried to login from outside of network.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
I would like if you can change the XP rates or Tier in order to level fast or change a character or ship health, or weapon damage to make the easier as the normal game is very hard to beat when playing solo.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Part 3 of the client rar file is corrupt I have downloaded it several times and extracted it so many times and get errors with win rar 7z ect..can you please reupload client files

Back