Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Star Trek Online Repack Extract and play - Compiled from DNC's Source!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Part 3 of the client rar file is corrupt I have downloaded it several times and extracted it so many times and get errors with win rar 7z ect..can you please reupload client files

It is not. WINRAR5.x is used to compress, you have to use it to decompress it. No one else has this corruption problem, so... nope. 7z and the rest is unable to decompress. Also, use mega addon for firefox or use chrome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I downloaded the client, server and everything and followed all the instructions. When I try to login it says logging into server then takes about a minute to disconnect due connection time out. I set my hosts and Imhosts to my LAN I.P address and I read the previous posts about few people had the same problem, I don't what understand what the problem is and I don't how to fix it, any help would be appreciated

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would recommend to you to recompile all from scratch(src is included for this purpose) i recommend that... i think it will fix some issues :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I recompile all the files, someone said that the repack is only compiles windows 7 not windows 8.1 which is my operating system I think that could be the problem

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do I recompile all the files, someone said that the repack is only compiles windows 7 not windows 8.1 which is my operating system I think that could be the problem

Welcome to the club. That was my problem too. You need a win7 to compile correctly, so sorry.(Use an external drive or something like that for a temporary OS.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, i will to need buy a pc or laptop with windows 7 and try it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could use some help please . when i go to logon it says account server connection could not be started.mcp is up and running no crashes oranything hosts and lm hosts are edited correctly

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I brought window 7 laptop and download the client and server and I am having the same connection problem again, I followed all the instructions and I changed the hosts and imhosts to my lan address. when i logon it comes up connecting into log server then it says connection time out, what is the problem and how do i fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody! May I ask what's the difference betwen NES199X emu (the whole is 16 GB extracted) and FLYER8472 emu (the whole is 96 GB extracted)?

It seem's to me that aint no difference between the two.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Is it mean that the 90 gb version is more playable, it hase more working quest?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you explain whats are the other issues that are missing from the smaller release? If i a casual player may i miss something if i use the smaller one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Flyer for your help! One last questions: Is there any clue about which game build the emulator use? Which seasons work ingame? Which is the level cap?

Back