Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am so excited to try this! Are there updates that we can do to get newer content?

LOL be glad that you can even have this one... it is very un-propable that they gonna steal again any source from cryptic... so if we want updates/fixes mut do it by on our own.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am very glad! and thankful that you have all taken the time to make this possible! I wish i knew anything that could help out.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am very glad! and thankful that you have all taken the time to make this possible! I wish i knew anything that could help out.

Man, i just repacked, the credit is not mine :D I am just repacked/reshared to make this not to disappear...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, loving this right now. However, there seems to be an immense amount of lag...? Any reason for this?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hardware perhaps... there is no lagg for me, this server needs at least 16 GB ram only for server...
The client, is just a few GB ram perhaps 2-3 GB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is latest star trek client also suitable with current st client via arc?:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hardware perhaps... there is no lagg for me, this server needs at least 16 GB ram only for server...
The client, is just a few GB ram perhaps 2-3 GB

Well my pc can run the actual game smooth enough; the lag seems more server-related. Is there any way to dedicate more RAM to get rid of the lag?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you INSTALL more ram yep it will b more smoother. Dedicate...? Dunno what do you mean? Ram is not equal for example the page file... but as i can see i cannot help you with this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quick question(s)

why is it that when I use the console for "giveitem" it disconnects me from my server? happens every time.

also, assuming I can get the giveitem command working, what is the command to get ships? I really want a Jem Hadar ship or Cardassian Galor but the PGUP/PGDOWN trick doesn't seem to work in my console, so I can only see the first 50 items or whatever fits on the screen.

thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no.. the server client is based back befor arc took over which is why the map is different then what the public servers have an so forth..

most people when they run servers would have a sec computer to run the server which wouldn't lag them when they log on with there main computer... if your running the server on the same computer as your playing then yes your gonna get some lag due to all the info the server is trying to get in

Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the file is too large for mega so it generates an error message saying that i do not have enough space.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download with chrome and/or add for firefox the mega extension.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will still reach the same limit. the problem with the mega extension is that things go very slowly and after using it for a while no further files can be downloaded because it is out of space.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not that mega is telling you that your or it is out of space.. they want you to buy a membership to continue to use there system.. so what you need to do instead of downloading all the files in one day... take one file a day which is what 4gb.. that is well enought time to download in one day.. then continue on to the next file the next day till you have them all.. this way each day will reset the mega cycle so you won't get this error message...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its enough if you register at mega, after that you can download approx 2.5 GB/ 5 hours for free...

Back